Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Falkirk Meet

Scotland 
Tags
scotland
5K views 57 replies 21 participants last post by  PhatPhil 
#1 ·
OK folks how about we get another meet under way? (since theres no Bathgate Show[}:)])

thinking about Sunday 14th November

what do u all want to do???

Glasgow at the quay??

Just had Livingston suggested[:D] don't know this area but we know a man who does[:D]

[shouts]DAVIE{/shouts]is there anywhere in Livingston for a meeting place???[:D][:D]

or if the NE crew wanted to join us we could sort something out for Edinburgh???

open to suggestion[:)]

#14 ·
If it just the usual retail car park job i would'nt suggest Livingston Gerard the car parks are a nightmare at the weekend we would never get all the cars parked togther .Nowhere that i can think of suitable at the moment unless the person who suggested livi had somewhere specific in mind ! if you were thinking Edinburgh car parks the most suitable would be Hermiston gate retail park right at the end of the M8 it's never that busy and we would'nt suffer the same carry on as the urban racing meet if i can think of anywhere else i'll let you know

ps Lyns i'll bring the cd changer with me !

#23 ·
I always think about going to the meets, feel like a kind of a fraud though.

Couldn't afford the Golf I wanted, so bought a Passat, with the plan to trade up in 2 years.... (See, I have brains as well as beauty.) I've been asked several times if it?s my fathers :(

Saving up for a few things I want done too it...

Would i feel as out of place as my grampa car Passat would look next to all the sporty wee Golfs [?]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.