Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks how about we get another meet under way? (since theres no Bathgate Show[}:)])

thinking about Sunday 14th November

what do u all want to do???

Glasgow at the quay??

Just had Livingston suggested[:D] don't know this area but we know a man who does[:D]

[shouts]DAVIE{/shouts]is there anywhere in Livingston for a meeting place???[:D][:D]

or if the NE crew wanted to join us we could sort something out for Edinburgh???

open to suggestion[:)]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sounds Good G, you organising it lol, not enough hours in the day for me [B)]

I'll try and not be working that day [^]

·
Registered
203 Posts
If it just the usual retail car park job i would'nt suggest Livingston Gerard the car parks are a nightmare at the weekend we would never get all the cars parked togther .Nowhere that i can think of suitable at the moment unless the person who suggested livi had somewhere specific in mind ! if you were thinking Edinburgh car parks the most suitable would be Hermiston gate retail park right at the end of the M8 it's never that busy and we would'nt suffer the same carry on as the urban racing meet if i can think of anywhere else i'll let you know

ps Lyns i'll bring the cd changer with me !

·
Registered
771 Posts
Quote: posted by B15ETJ on 02/11/2004 20:51:48

Nowhere that i can think of suitable at the moment unless the person who suggested livi had somewhere specific in mind !

Doh [B)] That would have been me.

Seemed like a good idea as it was a half way house. [:I]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[:D] lookin good peps

cheers Davie[:)]

likin the idea of the Falkirk wheel[?]

so

Sunday 14th November at the Falkirk Wheel[:D]

2pm kick off.

and if it's open were all going on a trip on the wheel[:eek:)]

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cheers davie!!! That would be superbe!

Falkirks a cracking idea, there is a cruise actually happening tomorrow night there.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yeah Thursday nights at Falkirk are good.

......that could be a plan as I'm not working 2moro night (for once) lol, who's up for that?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts