Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of selling the Anni early next year.

Considering a Fabia VRS but only if I could fit the WRC body kit. Anyone looked into this and got an idea of cost?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks stunning. Obviously if I built a replica it wouldn't have the decals, spoiler, rollcage or white alloys (in fact no max power style mods) just the wide body kit.

Opinions please [:D]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks wicked - i really like the VRS - i might end up buying one myself if i get this new job i've applied for.

Would you not have a problem widening the track? I dont think spacers THAT big would be a good idea....?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I have been looking at the VRS!! such a car! just need to persade the old man to lend me about 4k!! not gonna happen!!

Would you want it in the 'Rally white'? cos it only comes in silver, red, black and yellow!!

I do love thwe fabia wrc! have seen it up close a few times at rallies and it so sweet!

try these ppl

http://www.advancedautosport.com/skoda.htm

·
Registered
990 Posts
It's a great little car, but I couldn't live with that AWFUL dashboard. And the fact that they don't even put leccy rear windows in it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Having seen them at the WRC recently, they are stonking looking cars with that kit on. Would look awesome on the road [8D]

·
Registered
646 Posts
Posted Image
Posted Image

Good likeness, but if you compare the pics the track is wider and the front bumper has no strip by the no plate and not as deep. Same for the rear.

Would look close enough if stickered up though and drastically needs lowering, tarmac stage styleee [:D]

·
Registered
224 Posts
What a nice looking car, a bit different to any thing else straight out the box at the moment

Any one got an idea on price and what options if any are available?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
cost ?12k new u can add heated front seats, xenons and a few other bits! Best to check out skoda.co.uk! I have been recently!! lol! 130PD! sweet!!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
?10k will get you a top spec 6 month old one

Add ?1k for a remap (180bhp/300lbs) and suspension and you have an awesome little car [8D]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yeah Phil, you need to have a shot in one. Was with Gerard last night for a test drive and it is some wee car. Think one will deffo be my next buggy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts