Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being at Ragley Hall all day on Sunday my mate and I thought that we would take some rolling pictures of F4T4SS, thought I would share these with you:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let me know what you think, I think that it looks great rolling and to be honest I wish that I wasn't getting rid of her now!!

My mate seemed to enjoy the ride though while I was hanging out of the window with the camera in my mates car.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No how come ur getting rid??? it's alovely looking motor!!!

What u after next?
Just that time to change mate, got a new motor on the cards and it's a sad thing too see her go but don't worry I have plans for the new one!!

As sad as it sounds I will be staying within VAG but crossing over to a Skoda!!

(If everything works out!!)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a shame it is going

but then you are getting a new project... Good Luck with your new car... you'll have to take me for a spin....
New project indeed dude and I will ofcourse repay the favour and take you for a spin although I don't think that the new boat will be able to rip along the road as quick as your little motor!! Or stop as quick!! LOL!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers for all your comments, it's great to know that she is still appreciated, I have had her for 3 yeaars now and I will be sad to see her go!!

I am really happy with the look that I have achieved and I know that with more money I could have done more and that's one of the great things about this forum, there is always something to do to make your motor look more OEM+!!

Thanks again guys!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
great photos mate, every time i try trackin shots i get photos of the car behind, the car in front, all over the shop bar the subject matter lol. Im sure youll get the new bus every bit as sweet in time and itll definately be more unusual

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
how did i miss this thead !!!!!!!!! LOL

Looking awesome Simon - i love oettingered boras [;)] [;)]

My fav pic is :-

Posted Image

Changing from a vw to a skoda ?? [:s]

what kind of price are you looking for the bora ? Will it go as we see it or standard'ized back ?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how did i miss this thead !!!!!!!!! LOL

Looking awesome Simon - i love oettingered boras [;)] [;)]
My fav pic is :-

Posted Image

Changing from a vw to a skoda ?? [:s]
what kind of price are you looking for the bora ? Will it go as we see it or standard'ized back ?
Cheers for you comment Nudda, you are slightly biased, LOL!!!

I have already agreed a price mate and she is going as you see her, not taking anything off her as that is the attraction to the buyer, she should be in new hands by the middle to end of October.

I hear that you are thinking of changing? Is that right?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts