Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its not really a housing estate, a cul-de-sac where my rented house is, infested with little chavvy kids always playing around the cars, which are parked on the roadside and i swear my cars been scratched/dented by them. Really stressing me out They dont do it on purpose, admittedly, but they play around the cars when there are plenty of other places to play football. And i'm trying to study, and their outside screaming and shouting, just getting to me really bad. What shall i do, go out and shout at them or hope they either go inside soon or ?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
If you go outside and say something to them, they will probably just come back later and throw stuff and shout at your house, and maybe damage your car - so thats not a good idea.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Get a BB gun and shoot them through your window undercoverly. Once they've been shot at a few times i'm sure theyll move there football games somwhere else :)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol i like that idea, only i think a sniper rifle would be more appropriate, pick them off one by one!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I do this at uni all the time from my halls windows.. theres always people outside at all times of the night and at this time of the year when the coursework and exams pressure is piling on it annoys me to say the least !!!

Works very well ! [:D]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I dont believe it... in a victor meldrew style voice...

call health and safety after all it cant be safe for kids to be having fun with a ball, should be banned...

they should be in the local park choking on there vomit after drinking vodka and cider... where else could they play?

And I am sure you would feel like crap if one gets ran over now... ever seen anyone ran over?..

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, how would you feel if your trying to do a 2500 word report which you have err about 5 days to do, and all you can here is kids screaming, shouting, banging planks of wood against walls, kicking balls at cars, denting cars etc etc. As i said, there are other places where they could play, theres a big open area where the car garages are about 50 metres away where they wouldnt cause any disturbance.

·
Registered
393 Posts
5 days to do a 2500 word report, is it an easy course you are on? I used to get 10,000 worders on my degree (surveying) and I used to be able to knock them out in a couple of nights (explains why I only got a 2:1)

On a serious note, you must remember what it was like to be a kid, you play where you want and don't really think that someone cares a lot about a car unless its a lamborghini porsche etc.

You have three choices really,

1) live with it

2) speak with their parents and become marked man

3) move

Good luck anyway

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went out and told them nicely to be careful around the cars and quieten down a bit, they basically ignored me, i love chavs!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
did you ever see the program men in white on sundays where scrapheap challange use to be???
well they added mods to a car to stop it being clamped an the had smelly liquid squirted from the car smelling fo fish and they had one idea of a flame thrower shooting out the side lol it was propper funny
balls to the bb gun use a shotgun. hehe
they cant play football with out legs

·
Registered
990 Posts
Found about 5 muddy football marks on my freshly washed car today [8o|]

This is war.
Go round and warn the parents that if it happens again you'll return and smack them in the face. Works every time.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Go out there and tell them to F'off down the park. Do it with some aggression too, and they'll think twice about messing with you if you mean business.

Well they are more likely to be run over in the street than in the park [;)]

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
You could always call your trusted cuntstabulary, or the local bobby on the beat.

Oh no you cant (in a panto voice) because they are busy with real crime like speeding and filing in paperwork, or in the case of community bobbys, too busy rewarding diliquent scummy chavs with treats, at our cost lol. Lets be honest, what the fuck will they achieve anyway in your favour.

Our local bobby is a joke, and i've told him so. Last year, a mate was driving to mine when he heard a smash. Some little scumbag has shot a stone thru the back window of his car while he was driving. It could have been the front window, or even of had his kid in the back.

The local bobby happens to be bowling about as we all come out of the house to have a look. "What you been up to then?" My friend explained and asked what the copper was going to do about it "Well, I have seen them about over that way, I'll go and have a word"

Dont worry was the reply, we'll sort it ourselves. "Cant do that..." So all that they say in the papers about their powers, initiative and presence is shit. All that they have done. Oh what, precisely FUCK ALL. He could have made a statement. Oh what 2 hours of his time to make a statement that will be put in a drawer with everything else and never actioned. Jog on.

We made it clear that if we caught them we would probably hold their hands against a brick wall and hit them with a brick until they fell off. All of a sudden, WE are the ones in the wrong and being told we face arrest. My friend is seething, but told to simmer down or he will be arrested. Bearing in mind he now has the hassle and cost of getting it sorted. So what if he did get the culprit anyway, he would have walked him home, had a word with the parents, who wouldnt give a monkeys, filled in a form, and he would have been out next evening doing the same. The copper said he couldnt help and mooched on, completely unsurprised and uninterested. And they wonder why we have no faith.

We have kids that occasionally decide to play football out on the main road infront of our house and by our cars. (yes, on a main road, thats how terminally thick your common chavscum is) All I can do is move the cars round the back. I cant go out and do something about it, not when they know where you live. I'm sick of smiling and saying hello to people, kids or parents alike, that I dont like and would rather weren't my neighbours, just to keep them sweet and my property safe. As a tax payer, I would like something done, but it isnt. So all you can do is watch as the balls bounce of your cars, they run across your garden to get their ball, not an ounce of respect for your property, and no old bill to be seen, and it wouldnt be a priority if you did call them. They might do a lap 2 hours later, at which point they are long gone.

Dont get me wrong, we have never had a real problem where we live. Generally, our immediate neighbours, even the kids, are fine. But I know where you are coming from, stood looking out the window, slowly driving yourself into a rage watching them, telling yourself next time the ball hits your car you will run out with a knife and fillet the guy, but knowing damn well that you cant and wont.

Welcome to modern society. Still geared to protect those who DONT conform and rob those who do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts