Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on SWDubs there is a meet on Sunday 23rd January 11.30 meeting at exeter services.

There are convoys going from Plymouth and Taunton.

Looks like it is going to be a big meet lots of different VAG cars, old and new

Hope to see some people there

·
Registered
188 Posts
Who's going from this forum?

(I'm not sure I want to go having had an 'issue' with the wall earlier in the week which means I'll need to get my rear quater panel re-sprayed - nothing major a few low down scruffs - why do people make stupidly small walls!!)

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Reckon I'll be up for that.

Might even get the Mrs to bring the Fabia to make up some numbers.

SWDubs is having fun with my login at the mo, but looks to be an epic turn out for it
Currently having server difficulties, so it's not just you. Will hopefully be back up soon. [Y]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Reckon I'll be up for that.

Might even get the Mrs to bring the Fabia to make up some numbers.

SWDubs is having fun with my login at the mo, but looks to be an epic turn out for it
Currently having server difficulties, so it's not just you. Will hopefully be back up soon.
Winner [:D]

Thanks mate

·
Registered
188 Posts
Does anyone coming along to this have the kit/expertise to do the following:

- Auto Windows

- Single Unlock

- Anti-Hijack

- Lit Needles

- Miles To Empty

If they can then beer monies could be coming their way :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anti hi jack is done on vagcom so anyone with it can do that. Others need Vag Tacho. Is your golf an immo 3 as immo 2 wont do MTE
I guess it should be immo 3 as its a 04 plate but the vag com should be able to tell me - i can't be doing with pulling it appart to find the sticker!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've PMd JustHarry who did mine. He's local and did everything apart from MTE and needles, so might be able to sort you out some bits
Cheers man, hopefully he will be able to do the things I want *fingers crossed*

Gazz, I also have not been to any meets before so have no idea what to expect, I guess its a good idea to take the camera :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts