Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
I don't understand how it can become dull. With 46mil in your bank you can buy yourself enough problems to spice your life up, if thats what makes it exciting for you. I mean deciding which super car to drive every morning must be a bit of a problem "emm shall i take the Zonda? oh but what about the Ferrari. I know ill take the....." could be there for hours. You could buy a football club with it. that will be a finacial chanllenge. Start your own buisness sorting out other people finances.

The list is endless with that much cash.

·
Registered
112 Posts
LOL sorry! Did you even get the bonus if you were playing Deal of No Deal? It's quite compulsive isnt it. Luckily though, I havn't been back, promising myself I won't either, apart from the odd flutter maybe, but don't wanna get hooked!
No need to apologise for anything, I don't remember anyone forcing my hand to the "spin" button (well a bit of whisky might have had a small role to play). Definitely compulsive, I was in fact quite well up at one stage (obviously nowhere near as much as you), but it was pretty short lived. To be honest it was a bit of a giggle and after my local stealership agreed to fix my aux belt and tensioner for free (I kid you not) I suppose I'm still about 100 quid up.

Best of luck with your imminent financial adventures by the way!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts