Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have recently purchased a vw golf mk 3 want to go euro with it can any one help on how i go about doing it and were to start

many thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what sort of stuff do i have to buy to lower just some springs or coilovers and how deep wheels

·
Registered
140 Posts
to go euro you got to smooth out the bumper strips.

it would look sick then!

and get coilovers, because then atleast you have the option to go higher or lower

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
what sort of stuff do i have to buy to lower just some springs or coilovers and how deep wheels
Do what YOU think looks good. Not what the 'Scene' says you should have to make it Euro.

Take inspiration from magazines and other cars, but decide for yourself and dont take advice as gospel on what looks cool.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Do what YOU think looks good. Not what the 'Scene' says you should have to make it Euro.

Take inspiration from magazines and other cars, but decide for yourself and dont take advice as gospel on what looks cool.
totally agree that s why i just posted the pic above for inspiration, make it your own

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it hasnt got coulour coded bumpers either i want to get my hands on the gti bumpers does any one have any for sale or no were i can get them from

·
Fast or low and slow, that is the question.
4,607 Posts
You will have a much better chance looking for parts on edition38 as this is a predominantly a mk4 website (although you are welcome).

·
Registered
140 Posts
what do you mean smooth out the bumper strips
take the bumper strips off the bumper, and block all the big holes off with mesh. then use filler to fill out the strips and sand down so it smooths with the bumper. then spray and tadaaaaa........... euro!

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
This doesn't look like a guide to doing something, so I'm moving it out of the DIY section

1 - 19 of 19 Posts