Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think the rims look the business, but everyone for themselves : )

Wide rims, stretch tyres n sat low - NICE!!! A picture of mine with fronts 8.5s with 215/40/18 rears 10s with 245/35/18.

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Heres my old ones ......i have difrent rims now .....

I sold the to a forum member .......so im sure he will be posting up the pic's soon in memebers rides ...

Posted Image

·
Registered
23 Posts
try ringing a lad called dan at bodystyleuk based in trafford park manchester he has some second hand schmidts in with the slits u want going round the edge of the wheel not sure wot size but believe they are 18s and in good nick my m8 rung him few backs for em but out of his budget not sure if he still has them but he wanted around ?1500 for em with the strected tyres for ure euro slag!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
try ringing a lad called dan at bodystyleuk based in trafford park manchester he has some second hand schmidts in with the slits u want going round the edge of the wheel not sure wot size but believe they are 18s and in good nick my m8 rung him few backs for em but out of his budget not sure if he still has them but he wanted around ?1500 for em with the strected tyres for ure euro slag!!
I *think* dannys sold um now. I saw them when i was in there last week. Nice rim.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts

I sold the to a forum member .......so im sure he will be posting up the pic's soon in memebers rides ...

Posted Image
Once his car gets back they're ready to go on.. and with a touch more of lowering [:D]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
how about pollished merc rims? the are euro mate and their is a set for sale for a bargin price in classified section

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I think the rims look the business, but everyone for themselves : )

Wide rims, stretch tyres n sat low - NICE!!! A picture of mine with fronts 8.5s with 215/40/18 rears 10s with 245/35/18.

Posted Image
What rims are these mate, they are pretty sexy !! and different, which is always nice to see.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everyone for there help, really nice rims there anybody got some pictures of golfs riding on mercedes polished rims???

·
Registered
4,749 Posts

Posted Image
Once his car gets back they're ready to go on.. and with a touch more of lowering [:D]

Sat [y]
nice one mate , did sonny go for a bit of refurb on them or just a very good clean

·
Registered
6,626 Posts

Posted Image
Argh stop reminding me what an idiot I am for not photographing everything at maximum resolution! [:D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts