Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Mike that first pic is truely superb and shows your car off in its best light.

I would resize that and use it as your avatar/signature (with the photographers permission).

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car looks superb with the new lights on.....what you got planned for her for the winter then?
cheers guys. got a few plans for winter, might change the look of the car as smoothed look is no longer individual with the amount of people jumping on the bandwagon. dunno what to as yet. big brake conversion is on the cards, tar-ox 6 pots. 256mm rear disc conversion. alpine indash tv screen (allready bought) slim ps2 in glove box, more under-bonet bling. few interior bits. rear chrome upper strut brace from yarrow.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Mike that first pic is truely superb and shows your car off in its best light.

I would resize that and use it as your avatar/signature (with the photographers permission).
ditto! that first pic look really good and for as my seat upgrade i know what i am getting[;)]

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Car looks superb with the new lights on.....what you got planned for her for the winter then?
cheers guys. got a few plans for winter, might change the look of the car as smoothed look is no longer individual with the amount of people jumping on the bandwagon. dunno what to as yet. big brake conversion is on the cards, tar-ox 6 pots. 256mm rear disc conversion. alpine indash tv screen (allready bought) slim ps2 in glove box, more under-bonet bling. few interior bits. rear chrome upper strut brace from yarrow.
Mike you should keep the smooth look, Your car look great, different from the other smoothed cars. The rims and lights really compliment the look, about removing the side strips and.....don't laugh, but a carbon bonnet might look good?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks carlos. and hey, i TOTALLY agree with you on the carbon bonnet. Its something ive considered. Carbon bonnet with my rial wheel inners sprayed black could make a smooth look golf very hard and agressive.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looking very good as it is Mike, less is more IMO.

Maybe a set of Anni headlights ??
LOL!! its allready got anni headlights on!!! Had them on for a good 9 months now!!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ive been thinking long and hard about what to do about the side strips. And its just too much cash which i cant justify just to ditch them, then im worried about getting that nasty ripply effect down the doors as time goes on. Think im gonna leave the bodywork as she is. More under bonnet bling will happen over the winter. Possibly a Tar-ox 6 pot conversion and 256mm rear disc conversion again over the winter. Ive had a interesting email from an American tuner that wants to sponser my car and send me free goodies too, which are rather sexy indeed, so hopefully i will be sporting them new bits VERY soon (i cant say more than that at the moment). Ive got an Alpine indash fold out screen ready to install, but im waiting for funds to accumualte so i can get a slim ps2 and then have it custom fit into the glove box, yes im really that broke at the moment!! Ive got a few ideas floating around my head, but one things for sure, the golf is nowhere near finished. MAYBE this time next year all being well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mike. such a sweet ride. wanna sell me it??? joking. are those lupo mirrors you are sporting? how easy were your S3 seats to fit?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike. such a sweet ride. wanna sell me it??? joking. are those lupo mirrors you are sporting? how easy were your S3 seats to fit?
Mirros are german passenger mk4 mirror unit and jap passenger mk4 mirror unit. s3 seats went straight in other than changing the airbag plugs.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mr.B....he's selling the car to me when he decides to get rid!!! [;)]

Them new lights are defnitely growing on me.......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts