Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what to do in here......

POST YOUR PICTURES!!!

those that need pictures hosting, i can supply free business grade web space, pictures just need emailing to me, so pm me for address.....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Yeah bring on the pics. I want to see the one of Cage in Andy's Supra's boot to stop the car wheel spinning on the rollers! [:D]
lol! Adi, I've been to see my solicitior to put a stop of that picture being published.

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
It was a very interesting morning, what time did you guys all leave - and did you take a line up shot of all the cars as some of us had to go early.....[;)]

GT 130

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a few to get started with..............I know Essex Escy took hundreds so I'll leave the rest to him!! Come on buddy
two hundred and thirty five to be precise!!!!

so bear with me!

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Look at this little beauty I managed to find round the back of engine advantages!

Contendor for most modded!! but it is a ford puma......

Posted Image

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wayne Very good pictures mate!

Something Little, Red & tough lurks in the workshop?? umm??

Thanks guys for let'in the lil veedub along thanks RS GOLF for the loan of the towing eye!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Look at this little beauty I managed to find round the back of engine advantages!

Contendor for most modded!! but it is a ford puma......

Posted Image
Hmmm taking the weight reduction thing a bit too far. Looks like it could do with a bit of a polish too.

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Kevin, I took the liberty of smoothing your front bumper, instead of taking off the number on the plate. It looked stunning (as always)

Posted Image

GT 130

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Thanks guys for let'in the lil veedub along thanks RS GOLF for the loan of the towing eye!!
No probs mate...thanks for showing me your car... Mint Polo mate...(or is that Polo Mints.....LOL) sorry poor joke!!!!

Your car looked great mate.... What figures did you get?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts