Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone setting convoys to this up?

Especially for the newer people it might be an idea so you dont have to arrive on your own?

I know Jason and CKB will be arriving together due to the nature of their day......

but any others?

let the organising begin!

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if there is interest i dont mind running a convoy from......

McDONALDS AT BRAINTREE AT 6:00 to leave there @ 6:15 (no later)

How dows that sound to people?

Means we could get some grub and stuff before setting off?

·
Old School UkMkivs Member
2,166 Posts
Me and Dubswich will be meeting at the Ipswich end of the A12. Exact place and time not yet decided but if any others are coming from that way i.e.A14 then let us know and we can all meet together and convoy down

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if there is interest i dont mind running a convoy from......

McDONALDS AT BRAINTREE AT 6:00 to leave there @ 6:15 (no later)

How dows that sound to people?

Means we could get some grub and stuff before setting off?
IF THERE IS NO INTEREST I WILL NOT BE THERE.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sent you a pm garfie. Would be willing to meet and convoy. as i said i have 2 others besides myself coming as well(cars that is and a few more people).

·
Old School UkMkivs Member
2,166 Posts
Me and Dubswich will be meeting at the Ipswich end of the A12. Exact place and time not yet decided but if any others are coming from that way i.e.A14 then let us know and we can all meet together and convoy down
IPSWICH

Lorry park next to Tescos petrol station for 18:15

Thats the Tescos at Copdock, where the A14 meets the Northern end of the A12 (Toys'r'us)

Please let me know if you want to meet us there so we can expect you. All coming from this end are welcome to join us

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Essex - i'm up for this, meet you at braintree mcdee's at 6.00pm

regards - Topbanana
remind me dude......jazz blue TDI yeah? were at the freeport meet?

great sutff though......if i'm not there at EXACTLY six, i will 100% be there by quarter past........so dont panic!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
you have got a good memory - just need to spend Saturday trying to get my PD as clean as your set of wheels ( no hope ! !)

see you there

regards - TB

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you have an easier colour to clean dude.... [:p]

as clean as mine? [:$]

i'll just be giving mine a "quick" wash tomorrow.......

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Mine is shocking - might have to rub a sponge across it briefly tomorrow if its not too cold..... i find blue nitrile latex gloves are top job for the hands in winter washing sessions. I know there was some interest from Phil_M and the IHI boys, but havent heard what they are doing.....

If they wanna meet up B4hand then Im up for that convoy.

GT 130

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mine is shocking - might have to rub a sponge across it briefly tomorrow if its not too cold..... i find blue nitrile latex gloves are top job for the hands in winter washing sessions. I know there was some interest from Phil_M and the IHI boys, but havent heard what they are doing.....

If they wanna meet up B4hand then Im up for that convoy.

GT 130
convoy from where dude?

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Make it 6pm sharpish.... and your on dudes!  Seriously tho, 6pm at Mc.Donalds in sudbury.... is that where you mean?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts