Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im going by plane but my other half and his mates are driving...

they leave saturday afternoon, get there sunday morning..

walk round, leave and get home the early hours of monday!!!

[:D]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I'd love to go but that's bad timing. Take loadsa pics Rach [:D] Essen rocks, from pics I've seen.

I missed Frankfurt/IAA by a few days in 2003, I was over there for a party but had to come back by Monday morning.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i dunno about me and a camera...

im useless!!!

lolol

Its soposed to be a top top show, marcs been for the past 3 years!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh i wish id seen this earlier...

you could have grabbed me a few bits more lol

did you have a good time, i thought it was brilliant!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have a few pics, nothing good...

ill sort them out!!

I got some funky boost gauge and a strut brace, i couldnt believe how cheap it all was..

i wanted someone to go back and get me some coilovers though lol

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Yo Rach, 'ow much boost it runnin'?

[:p]

Which strut brace did you get, upper or lower? I haven't got the bottle to fit an upper brace yet, the thought of drilling holes in my baby is too much [:S] I've got the Audi S3 lower brace though, only ?20 and really easy to fit [Y] What coilovers ya getting, surely you're not going even lower [:|] Have a look at www.motorsportworld.co.uk that's where I got mine, great prices and service.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
did you have a good time, i thought it was brilliant!!
Yes, still recovering though a week later :) 3days of wandering around and still didnt see everything there :)

I'll have to sort some piccies out to... will post back

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yo Rach, 'ow much boost it runnin'?

[:p]

Which strut brace did you get, upper or lower? I haven't got the bottle to fit an upper brace yet, the thought of drilling holes in my baby is too much [:S] I've got the Audi S3 lower brace though, only ?20 and really easy to fit [Y] What coilovers ya getting, surely you're not going even lower [:|] Have a look at www.motorsportworld.co.uk that's where I got mine, great prices and service.
i have no idea, i still aint put it on...

its sitting in my front room with my exhaust lol

i need to get a pod made up to put it where i want it, but have no idea where to start [:D]

And the strut brace is the same, sitting there...

im waitin to get it chromed so i have some bling then im gonna drill the sod on..

i want a lower one as well, i think father xmas is bringing that this year, i did try to get the whole set at the show but they had sold out.

I have no idea what coilovers where out there, all i know was there were lovely and cheap lol

Ill have a butchers on that site, cheers [:D]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes, still recovering though a week later :) 3days of wandering around and still didnt see everything there :)

I'll have to sort some piccies out to... will post back
Ade, was it difficult to see out of those bleary eyes?? If I remember rightly you saw a lot of German beer!!! [;)]

Will drop CD off with pictures of some of the things you missed either today or tomorrow.

Take it easy dude!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts