Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being in Norwich, is there enough demand for those who are also in farm land for a meet sometime say in the new year?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So at the moment, 3 of us round a table at McD's yes? lol. I could probably bring my mate out who works at Wilco, you will probably know of it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
There must be more of us than this surely? What about Dazer and Des (new guy asking question re bulb replacement)? Big Mac meal for me please[:)]

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You must be right, there must be more on here from Norfolk, I know people think Norfolk is out of the way, but there must be a few around here.

I just love a Mc'Ds with the W8 light, you can see the cup clearly in the holder!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know where Cambridge is, but I have TomTom so can find virtually anywhere! lol

I would be happy to travel to Cambridge, but that would have to be a day meet, not an evening for me.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I could meet there as my GF is at uni there (HANDS OFF!!)

I always see a mint (dark) green GTI?? Mk4 that is moded in the right way... Unthank road? anyone on this thread own it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Would be up for a meet too, just joined the forum, live near Kings Lynn in Norfolk. Don't mind either Norwich or Cambridge (either is 45 miles for me!)

Just say atime and place if I'm not on shift I'll be there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts