1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bucks - End of Season Mega Meet

Date: Sunday 3rd October ? 12 noon til late

Venue: Fleur De Lis, The Common, Oxford Road, Stokenchurch, Bucks, HP14 3TZ

We (Andy and Me) are holding a end of season mega meet at our pub, this has been opened up to all makes of car, posts are already circulating around other forums for this meet. A list of some of the other forums will be uploaded shortly.

Please show your interest for the Sunday Mega Meet below.

See you all soon, Nicky

·
Registered
459 Posts
could be up for this,but its the london to brighton aircooled run on the 2nd,going camping on the sat night after the run, will have to check with the other half

·
Registered
424 Posts
zI shal bve thewe , bit pis345d at mom but have managed to pursuad wife to l et me go for r/r day on sat [lus pub m eet on sun.....just hope to see everyone thetre.....

·
Registered
424 Posts
arrrgghh sat night in pub....wifey drioves bakk... to many krooonneesss form mee....hahahahahahahahah......gonnnaa slewop off nowm as scrrenm is spinnibg round and riopund......lstters.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Big Bumpidy Bump, put your interest down, just starting to work out how much space we need, scoobynet and lotus group seem to be showing the most interest at the mo, come on we can't let them out do us :)

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Hello mate good hols then ????

And how many times do I have to tell you that we are not interested in those sort of wares, you filthy perv.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah none of those storms they kept moaning about, another government scandal I reckon.

As for my wares, not interested? so what are all those batteries in the glove box for eh?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts