Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading your forum for a couple of days, and thought it would be rude not to pop in and say hello and Ive bought chocolate hobnobs if anyone is putting the kettle on[:)]

Would like to say I drive a MKIV but I dont[:(] But do have a MK2 Golf GTi an a Scirocco[Y]

And i anyone is interested after reading that I reside in Somerset, and no I dont say Oo arrr or wear hotpants and a checked shirt ala Daisy Duke[:p]

Toodle pip[:D]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha...would that be because I am of the female variety....you fellas are sooo predictable[:p]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think Ive met Graham before on another forum (vag20v), where I think if I recall correctly we had a little discussion on what his mother would say if she knew what he got up to[;)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Thats moi!!! [:D]

I'm still as sweet as ever Daisy [W]

May I say how nice it is to see you, and yes, she does wear hotpants and go ooo arr [:D]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Joe (soz honey you will always be Joe to me[:$]) ...You left me all alone in that other place...i wasnt anything to do with the bathroom incident was it, because I did apologise and I let you wear my heels and basque[;)]

Graham I so do not do all those things.....ok perhaps I do but only at weekends[:#]

·
Registered
730 Posts
Joe (soz honey you will always be Joe to me[:$]) ...You left me all alone in that other place...i wasnt anything to do with the bathroom incident was it, because I did apologise and I let you wear my heels and basque[;)]
Shssssssshhhhhh i told you not to tell people [;)]

Yeah, sorry for dumping you in the other forum, But your with friends now [:)]

I see your post count is 9 [:O] thats 9 posts of drivel already, go girl [;)][:D]

1 - 20 of 55 Posts