Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thought I best say hello now as I have been a member for a little while, but only had my Mk4 for a few weeks!

Always been in to V-Dubs and this is about my... 10th or 11th... Something like that anyway. Currently still have my Supercharged Mk3 VR6 for sale but have the new one already. Needed something that was a little more economical but still fun, so I am now the proud owner of a V6 4 Motion!

Complete with Genuine R32 kit and exhaust system, 19" Superleggeras, Black Leather Recaros, Multi function wheel and all the other usuals. Non sunroof model and only 70k on the clock. Very very clean and full history.

Already started the mods with an R32 Milltek front section and carbon induction. Otherwise just the usual heavy polishing that all my cars get...

A few friends are already on here and I'm a member of VR6OC still among others. As for me, been in motor trade since leaving school and after a panel beating apprenticeship, now work in the Service Dept. at a BMW dealership.

Looking forward to some good shows this year and meeting some new faces to relate them to the cars seen here!

Tel

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts