1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

Show - Edition 38
Date - September 2nd and 3rd
Location - Overtsone Park, Northampton (Click for Map)
Entry Price - £15 for weekend or £10 per day

This will be our second year at Edition 38 as we're expecting it to be as big, if not bigger, than last year. Weather was cracking and there were some great cars from all over Europe in attendance - certainly not one to be missed. One of the best shows of the year IMO [Y]

We have space for 15 cars each day. Things were a squeze last year so makes sure you get your name down early to avoid dissapointment. If need be we might be able to ask for more space but I'll see what the responce is like first before taking this route.

Please reply and let me know what day(s) you would like to attend. Lets see a great turnout for uk-mkivs at this event and show how the MK4/5 scene is leading the way [Y]

Saturday stand list
Zeke
bad-vw-boy
MaxGTI
Cat1.4
J111ASE
M15DST
veedubs
HUNNEYMONSTER
Ollyjoy
Tabs
phunkstarhate
Gadge
Browner
bacardi_geeza
blondie

Total=15

Sunday stand list
gti fly
bad-vw-boy
MaxGTI
Cat1.4
J111ASE
h4mnc20vt
LoEnuff
r32_jo
nelan
Chaz
OllyJoy
Tabs
phunkstarhate
Kiz
bacardi_geeza
Browner
vdubgirl777
vwtam

Total=16 (Three places left)

[hr]

Meet up point now arranged. It will at the BP Garage, situated on the main round about just outside of Billing Aquadrome.

CLICK HERE FOR MAP
Meet time will be 7.30 with plans to get underway for 7.45 both days.

We will need someone to hande the meet up on Saturday - if your interested please let me know?

I will be there on Sunday so should be able to cover that day.

See you bright and early [:D]

·
Registered
906 Posts
depending on which day i am working i should be able to attend the show Tabs.

Will let you know closer to the time

Tam

Edit will be there but not on the stand. Had an accident with the front spoiler on fri and has a few deep scratches!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Added you to the list mate.

Wheres the usual suspects - nosaj, RS GOLF, CkB, Viper et al - don't tell me you lot have repatriated to another stand (again)? [:p]

We've got plenty of space this year so theres no excuse to not put your names down [Y]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Added you to the list mate.

Wheres the usual suspects - nosaj, RS GOLF, CkB, Viper et al - don't tell me you lot have repatriated to another stand (again)? [:p]

We've got plenty of space this year so theres no excuse to not put your names down [Y]
I wondered that too.. think they've all just been a bit busy of late. Nosaj will be back soon enough i'm sure.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts