Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just been browsing around and came across this, wasnt sure if it had been mentioned or posted so thought i would go ahead

Posted Image

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
yer i would say it one of the top events on here im sure it wasnt long before it got posted up

i think one of the mods ie tabs norm sorts this one out if he is going for the whole weekend

but norm someone else will help organise it

Rs golf (kev) did a lot of the organising for it last year

i will be going again , prob camp over friday night ready for the show on saturday ....[:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
should be another good event ....

oh mark if we lend a hand what we get in return .......Free Parking on the stand ......[:p].......lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
September! [:^)]

It wasnt that late last year was it?

I'll be there anyway..........

oh mark if we lend a hand what we get in return .......Free Parking on the stand ......[:p].......lol
Mark I'll help out, no freebies needed in return[:)]

I'll do it out of the love of the Dub

Joker Jason.

See ya all soon

Dan

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I should be there for the whole weekend again...

I'll prob travel up on Friday night and stay for the whole weekend at the Travel Inn at the Billing Aquadrome entrance.... I can't take staying in tents... I can't put my hair net on when I'm in a tent..LOL...LOL....[:$][:D].... only joking I don't really wear one....[:$]

Tabs if you need any help then let me know and we'll try and grab a plot of land for the stand again for both days...

Will the forum use the same meeting point (petrol station) as last time..... plus can I go on the stand again please...[:$]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Come on Kev, live a little.

It will be fun to stay in the tent.

I have a 6 man tent with a centre covered section, just for your car. [:D]

I'll even bring my 12v hair dryer for you [:p]

Only joking mate,

Should be a laugh.

Last year was really good.

Speak to you soon

Dan

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wouldn't miss this for anything! so will definately be there both days with the s/c 4mo, any chance of being on the stand please Tabs?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Well this will def be a good one ..........Anyone going up friday night .....[:D]

For a little car cleaning party ready for the weekends show .....Oh and a few beers ....

Wayne i can wait to so ya motor all super charged up ......[:D]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Jason, I'll be going Friday eve too for that quick clean of the car & a couple of beers!
I've have a few 'distractions' so far but all is still on re. s/c, waiting on a lead time etc from VF at the mo....then it'll be ordered![:D]
I feel an Essex V6 convoy stylie thing coming on..[;)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Well this will def be a good one ..........Anyone going up friday night .....[:D]

For a little car cleaning party ready for the weekends show .....Oh and a few beers ....

Wayne i can wait to so ya motor all super charged up ......[:D]
I'll be up for this , can book the time off now before I finialise why work schedule this year, so why not up on Friday and a few sherberts [;)]

C

·
Registered
25 Posts
Me and Mike will definitely be there.

Was Excellent last year and Gorgeous Weather too. Hope its just as good weather this year.

Hopefully get my 'bum' in PVW Mag again LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts