Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be up for a club display at this years Edition 38 show? Its held over the 3rd and 4th of September at Overstone Park, Northampton. Ive personally not done the Edition 38 show before but it looks like one of the best Dub shows of the show season in the UK. Looking at the gallerys on the site (www.edition38.com) there is some seriously cool dubs there. How about we get a club stand with some of the best cars off this site on there to show what this site is all about. Im up for doing both days.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I have always been interested in Edition 38, but never got round to going.  I would be very interested in this.  What say the rest of you?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Me an my mate were jus talkin about this one, gotta be one of the best shows about. We will definately be at this one.

A club stand would be really cool, hopefully my car should b near completion by then.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I will defo be up for this one. I went last year & IMO it was a better day out than Inters. Really cool atmosphere & some stunning cars. Weather was spot on last year too!

Here's a couple of pics I took last year to temp some of you guys that are considering it.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a few from a lot of sweet cars at the show.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Club gti nottingham have also got a club stand for edition 38 show

so if any one thats intrested let ue know

ok

regards daz

·
Registered
109 Posts
im definately going to this again ive allready got the holiday booked at work,i went for the weekend last year in my bros lupo and had a great weekend,it was a very laid back show and reminded me of  Inters a few years ago,it was also similar in feel(although with much better motors imo lol)to the old show at Doune in Scotland that stopped 5 or 6 years ago. Ill be taking the BoraT down this year so id be well up for the stand idea, i know Club Lupos stand was mobbed on the saturday last year although they left on sunday and went to Trax(after leaving a lasting impression on the campsite so i hear lol)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I spoke with one of the organisers while at Inters - we will be at E38's show this year [H]

Thread to follow soooooooooooon!
Is that my mate Elie that you are refering to? I introduced him to you at Inters and he mentioned E38 so I presume you mean him. I can give you his number or e-mail if you wanna contact him and sort things out for the show?

Just let me know.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.