Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to see everyone yesterday, certainly THE best show I've been to this year [Y] Some great cars and a massive attendance made the show really vibrant. Some of the Euro cars were just inspiring and I think anyone who went to the show would have walked away with a head full of ideas (know I did lol!)

Massive thanks to RS Golf for handling the stand on Saturday and getting everyone organised both days - top job mate!

I've got some pics to upload but if you have please post them in this thread and I'll upload them to the gallery.

Roll on next years show...!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
superb show. the best show ive done yet. Some nice dubs on display. Nice to meet up with fellow forum members. Im chuffed to peices with winning best MKIV Golf. Really didnt expect to get 1st place after seeing some serious MK4's there. Roll on 2006.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Well done Mike [Y] A well deserved win without a doubt - the car looked mint yesterday.
thanks mate. spent a good 3 hours on it yesterday morning. Im still in shock at coming 1st. Ive got some good pics that i'll upload shortly.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Well done Mike, it was deserved i'm sure.

Wanted to go to this but over the last few weeks ive had loads of stuff to sort out (Nightmare)

Made worse by having no wheels[:$] Hope that will be sorted in the next few weeks though.

Really wanted to see RS GOLF's car too[:(] I'll get to see it one day i'm sure[:D]

·
Registered
593 Posts
This has been my first year going to all the car shows, everyone told
me that ED38 was the best of the year and they wern't wrong!

Fantastic turn out by all the clubs involved and some amazing cars on
show during both days. Looking forward to many more ED38 shows in the
years to come, such a good atmosphere too. [:D]

·
Registered
658 Posts
As predicted this years E38 was easily the best show of the year with some awesome cars on display & amazing weather all day long. Nice to meet up with a few of you guys although I didnt spend much time on the stand at all during the day, there was just too much to see!

Heres a few pics of some of the best stuff for those that could'nt make the show. Enjoy!

The first pic was taken right at the end of the day, hence looking a bit sparse, its the only one I took with my car viewable, in the background!

Hope someones got some pics of our stand? Anyway....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/TimGti/1fb44da7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/TimGti/7ac9957e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/TimGti/5cdccbe0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/TimGti/ccbf5834.jpg

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
great show realy glad i went , shame i didnt take my camera , didnt wana be late for the convoy [;)] lol just kidding

well done kev a great weekend show

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks bloody fantastic from the photos, and really wished I could have made it. Sunday looked really packed though compared to Saturday. Will make it a case to make it next year. And well done Mike for winning.

Really like the Red golf from Saturday's stand too. Whose is it? Im slowly liking red golfs.

Tabs, I see Tracy made an appearance too [:p]

·
Registered
34 Posts
I managed to get a piccie of your stand, v impressed by the fold out marquee, It was a pleasure meeting a couple of you.

Posted Image

Thanks to whoever told me about the bonnet bra at the end of the day, soz if I delayed you in anyway. The atmosphere was amazing, it's just a pity that our friends TVR powered mk1 didn't pick anything up - it's a feat of engineering.

·
Registered
642 Posts
What a top day i has saturday, im so gutted i couldnt camp and stay for sunday..

the day flew by [:(]

It was great, the atmosphere, the sun, seeing everyone..it was brilliant!

Best show ive been to in a long time!

I cant wait till next year [<:eek:)]

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
As said above, best show this year by a mile. Relaxed atmosphere (unlike inters), nice weather and great cars on show.

What more could we have asked for.

·
Registered
766 Posts
was deffo worth the long trip down south, and deffo the best show i've been to, the cars on show were stunning ........totally blew Inters out the water[:p]

roll on the next one[H]

·
Registered
109 Posts
definately the best show ive been to since E38 last year lol, i picked up an award for one of the best ten cars in the showground on saturday and was pretty blown away great show and finally managed to get some stickers lol cheers tabs

definately some road trip though gerard but was a great laff /;-) mon the convoy

·
Registered
39 Posts
really enjoyed the show could not beleave how many top motors there were, nice to meet a few members after talking on the forum,glad we had nice weather aswell,

just want to start modding the bora now after seeing some at the show

look forward to meeting you all again soon

barry[Y]

·
Registered
766 Posts
definately the best show ive been to since E38 last year lol, i picked up an award for one of the best ten cars in the showground on saturday and was pretty blown away great show and finally managed to get some stickers lol cheers tabs

definately some road trip though gerard but was a great laff /;-) mon the convoy
lol mon the daz man, yeah well done on the award mate, not only you but your bro's wee lupo, well deserved[H]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts