Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
standard rear lights, vortex spoiler and orange side repeaters! oh dear!

Does look nice though, did they come in that red?

we keep seeing all the 'modded' mkivs, but none of them are on here! what does that tell you? [:D]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Oh dear, they're never going to sell that are they? Think it's been advertised twice before (definitely once at least)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Oh dear! As hornetrider says, who does all that to a car without lowering it. Standard 1.4 rear lights look shocking with the kit (and also on a red car!) and anyone else agree that those exhaust trims are sticking out too far??

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Quote: posted by golfturbo on 13/01/2005 09:14:08

Anyone noticed the drivers door looks a bit suspect too!

yep there is a fold right at the edge of the door next to the repeater

i have never seen a genuine red R32 so to me it just oozes fake [:D]

nice kit all the same

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Lowering, rear lights, exhaust tips, side indicators, car colour all need sorting.....

....but at least, if you have a standard interior...TINT IT!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. ?500 for the front and back bumpers and asked him to throw in the rest of the car as well!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by EstorilBlue on 13/01/2005 10:43:54

Lowering, rear lights, exhaust tips, side indicators, car colour all need sorting.....

....but at least, if you have a standard interior...TINT IT!

+ Spoiler, and possibly badge...

What's wrong with the colour?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
6.5k for a 1.4 with all that on? That engine will have been ragged to death i'm sure of it! I'm guessing it gets no bids.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I think we're a bit hard on people some of the time. The price is OTT and all the things that have been pointed out are true, but they are very easy to fix providing you've got the money to spend. The guy was probably doing things in stages on a limited budget. Maybe he should have done the springs first and then the kit but life's not perfect. How many of us have done our mods in stages and were less than satisfied with our cars during that process? Me for one. I prefer to see it as an unfinished project.

I'm obviously going soft in my old age.[^]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by EstorilBlue on 13/01/2005 14:19:52

Looks too orange to be the correct R32 red.

That's what I thought too, but I reckon it could just be the light

1 - 20 of 26 Posts