Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just had a thought if people are interested how about a rolling road day at noble motorsport??? Good venue and can find out what power everyone is running?? I'm sure they will even do us a discount if enough people turn out??

·
You ain't seen me, right?
3,778 Posts
there used to be a meet around Ashbourne / Mansfield a couple of years ago, but not been one for a while. Would be up for a meet.

re parts - have you tried TPS just off J26, on bleinheim ind estate, genuine VAG parts at trade prices.

got PD oil, oil filter, sump bung. fuel filter for mine for £40.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
went there for the coolant flange and coolant mate but went to midland car parts got mintex all round for around £75 told them i work on cars from home and sorted trade discount.

·
You ain't seen me, right?
3,778 Posts
kewl

·
Finaly a 1.9
738 Posts
I am on this but I live in London and I dont wanna go cross country I can get 2 other people to come with their mk4

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Not to steel your glory tanky turbo...

Me and Slackyboy have been trying to arrange a little meet recently. We are trying to confirm a date as we speak and will then plan to make it a monthly meet.

I will Create a new thread when dates and times are confirmed and link it into here for everybody to see.

Planning to do this meet on the Southbound services on the M1 between j25 and j26 as this is fairly central to most people and gives easy links to places being on the motorway.

Will hopefully know the time and dates by lunch time so will update ASAPks [:)]

Thanks

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Not to steel your glory tanky turbo...

Me and Slackyboy have been trying to arrange a little meet recently. We are trying to confirm a date as we speak and will then plan to make it a monthly meet.

I will Create a new thread when dates and times are confirmed and link it into here for everybody to see.

Planning to do this meet on the Southbound services on the M1 between j25 and j26 as this is fairly central to most people and gives easy links to places being on the motorway.

Will hopefully know the time and dates by lunch time so will update ASAPks

Thanks
[Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y]

21 - 33 of 33 Posts