Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Cant reccomend them....... but they often advertise next to Gwentvw in PVW and Gwentw are absolutely exclenet..........

hick bye ... more wine

·
Registered
911 Posts
The owner, Paul, lives about 2 minutes from me, and his mrs works with my mrs. Top bloke, you should be more than happy using him.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tabs. I'm after something with a dish,the days of my RC's are numbered.

I like the look of the Brock range ........

Posted Image

Or it will be a set of LM's.[:p]

Matty. Thanks for that, its always good to do business with someone recommended.

·
Registered
857 Posts
iv been on this site today looking at the brock range 17" by 10" is verrrry tempting! does anyone know if they do wheel / tyre combo's?

cheers matt

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Been trying to get through to Dubmeister but without success, no calls returned either.

Anyone know if this guy is on holiday. Don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm starting to think I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Been trying to get through to Dubmeister but without success, no calls returned either.

Anyone know if this guy is on holiday. Don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm starting to think I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
PM me you mobile no. and Ill get him to give you a call.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Have to admit, I ordered some AZEV's through dubmeister and although I can not fault that they arrived ok... I was'nt a great fan of his customer relations. Rang hime several times to keep updated on their progress, either now reply or when I left a message to ask him to call back...nothing!!.

Now i am dealing with him again to get a replacement badge for the centre cap...spoke to him yesterday, asked hime to call me back but so far nothing.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I e-mailed him, with this response,

Hi Matt

We've been under HUGE pressure with our plate machine being broken just before last show, and the loan machine we use is toooo heavy to
get into our workshop and is temporarilly in a steel shipping container so we have to go there every single day to press plates
PLUS , James our new guy is on holiday in NY this week so its absolute hell at the moment, never had so many plates
or wheel orders going through..and short staffed too.

Next week, 14,000 Euros worth of new plate machinery will be in the proper workshop, James will be back (to make the plates etc)
and we'll be back to better than normal.

Can you PLEASE convay this, it's an exceptional situation forced on us unexpetedly!

Cheers

Paul

He is a good guy, and would hate to lose your business.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts