1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

should be having some proper pics done soon, heres just some.

I'll try and load all the work in progress pics aswell at some point

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Im really not liking your bonnet extension, it looks too untidy where it meets the wings.
It just doesnt flow well, it would have looked much better if it had met the wing properly.

Looks to be a good job though.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah cool

I know what your saying about the bonnet mate, I had the same thought at the start and its been rattling my head for ages. I didn't want to just have it the same as everyone else, whats the point!!!

If you get to see it in the flesh it isn't just randomly put on and not thought of, its actually at the same angle as the angel eyes (The bottom curve) and also the top curve of the bonnet (Near the wondow screen

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Love the new wheels, they look at lot better than the previous set [Y].

I think somehow the exhausts look a lot more subtle as well now. No offence, but previously they made the car look a bit like a wheelbarrow from the rear.

Obviously the body mods. are not going to be to everyone's taste. I have to agree with Gary in that I think the boser would look better lining up with the wings. But I can see that a lot of ? and hard work has gone into getting it to it's current flavour.

I bet it looks stunning in the flesh, keep it up [Y].

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hey man, you have been busy!!!

Love the rear end now mate, the tailgate looks great and so does the bumper but as already mentioned I reckon if you lost the spoiler it would look much better.

As for the front, it's different that's for sure!!

What are those wheels you have on?

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Looking very different since the last time I was saw the car!

Liking the bonnet, its different and obviously something you've given thought into doing. Any head on shots of it? I'm sure it will give a better indication as to what its effect will be [Y]

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll try and get some better pics done soon of the car all round and once its had a clean aswell

Cheers for your comments, even if its about not liking bonnet!! I don't mind people are entitled to their opinion and I love it so doesn't really matter, we are all different, if we were the same life would be so boring!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Your car has really changed since Edition 38... You've done a great job [:D]

Sorry to say but I don't like the bonnet, but that's because I don't really like the bad boy bonnets full stop [:$]

Hopefully you are going to GTI International and if so I'll look out for you mate....

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers matey

Fair play on the bonnet mate its just one of those things you like it or you don't!!!

Not going to be there mate I'm @ the Le Mans 24hr, but I'll be getting myself to some shows so hopefully catch up with you soon

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice car mate. The mods must have cost a lot! From the photos the bonnet is not to my taste but I bet it looks totally different in the flesh.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nice car mate! Though i also agree the bonnet isn't to my taste either, mainly as it doesn't meet the wing.

Wheels are very nice though!! [:D]

Gaz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts