Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave my R a clean today, couldnt bear spending 5 hours cleaning to see snow and rain ruin my hard work, so these pics are after a good wash with Poorboys and a massage with the leather [:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Euro GTI lights going on tomorrow! [8D]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
that is lovely klauster IMO the best color for a golf letalone the R32 its exactly the colour I want one in though with 2 extra doors

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thats an Anthracite Grey R32...the rarest colour.

Klauster you car is looking stunning. I did the same yesterday and the same thing happened. Look in the member rides section for my results.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
wonderful!!

Good shampoo that isnt it! [:)] - mine was almost frozen today being left in the garage! you get the same?

·
Registered
628 Posts
i would love to put my wet on it.

i can't aford one so can anyone come up with a price to make my 4mo look like that?

ie:-R32 body kit and paint.can you get 5 door side skirts?

is there a backbox only mod and how much?dont want nothin loud though.

that was the best colour in mk 2's aswell imo

well done klauster

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had a V6 4mo, mildly tweaked to 225bhpish previously, but have to say the R is something else entirely, a completely different beast! It doesnt feel like its even the same breed of car! So chuffed I parted with the cash!!!

Do anyone other R drivers agree??

[:D]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
yep deff best looking colour but I would say that, now get some spacers on the back and get it on coiloves and you will have a top looking motor.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts