Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

First off what a great site. Every problem I have come across so far I have found the answer through use of the search function. Which is a little annoying as I want to get some little red cars to my name [:)]. Any way ill let the pictures do the talking. First of here is the car as I got it. Totally standard and one lady owner from new, was very pleased when I found it as I had been looking for one for some time. It is a 1.6 16v as insurance wouldn't permit anything bigger.

<o:p>
</o:p>

I'm using this as a bit of a test post to see if the picture will come up properly and then I will post up what I have been doing with it since I bought it. I will try and use as many photos as I can as I know you lot love a got photo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right that looks like it has worked so here we go.

Wanted to do something a little different but keep it looking quit standard. No big body kit or stupid stuff like that. As performance VW put it with their black golf a OEM+ look. The aim is for all the people who know there stuff to appreciate to subtle mods but for other it will just look like a nice golf. So a nice bora front end was in need. One came up and I managed to get my hands on it so that was the first thing. This then got me thinking and my plans are now getting bigger so I ordered up a set of coilover's (thanks DPM performance) and I set about putting the lot on last weekend. Also dropped in at the local scrappy and picked up some bora vents and a auto dimming mirror amongst other things for a cool £20 so was well pleased with that. Hers so pictures to tell the story.

Here you can see my new tool. Made it for getting the top nuts off, I'm very proud of this baby haha

And this is how it came out. Comments welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts