Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been scouring your web site, I'm in one of my funny buying moods, but can't find anything that jumps out and says Buy Me [*-)]

It feels like I've finally run out of things to buy for my car. Come on give me some ideas.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
You could always give us a call and I could guide you in the right direction [;)]

Not at work til Friday now , but I am sure there is loads I could help you spend your money on.

A few things pop in to my head like :-

Carbonio

Suspension (ARB`s)

Interior [H]

Alloys?

Grill?

Y ou could alway help with the Sarah fund to buy a new back door?

Sarah

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got. Well, K&N Typhoon.

Suspension (ARB`s)
Got. Coilies and rear ARB.

Interior [H]
I sure wouldn't mind a leather R32 interior but I'd have to start selling limbs [:S]

Got. BBS 17s.

Happy with the factory one. Although I was sipping a glass of rum the other night and starting eyeing up the Oettinger grille with the "special air intake" [:|]

Y ou could alway help with the Sarah fund to buy a new back door?
Cheeky [;)]

I've got a zorst from you lot that is still awaiting fitment. I've got to do some measuring though so I can work out how it will sit - it's the Milltek discreet. Don't suppose you have any pics of this fitted? I've seen one pic and the tips still stick out, but I understand there have been several versions of this zorst?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Them engine covers really are niceeeeee [:p]

I think they look great , coupled with the Carbonio looks brill

As for the front splitter , my son has been after one of these so we could do with someone putting up the pics.

We have sold loads of these , but as of yet nobody has posted the pics of them fitted and painted , but they do look good.

Quichshift mmm [:|] what about Cruise control , that is on offer at the moment [;)]

Sarah

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Hmm well what about some big brakes.....

Or an r32 engine conversion or stubby mirrors.

If that does not take your fancy get you callipers colour coded or a pretty colour like red or yellow.

Lastly no good for the car but made me happy was some nipple tassles ?

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boost gauge on a 1.6, hmm, interesting... [;)]

I think I know what I want now, for years I've wanted to buy some of those Supercharged badges to put on my new PC when I finally build it. I reckon they'd look awesome on an aluminium PC case [:)]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or an r32 engine conversion or stubby mirrors.
I was looking at my car with its mirrors folded back one day, it kinda looked cool, so R32 mirrors might be on the cards. Is visibility much poorer?

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
W8 Light! You got one of them?

R32 steering wheel

Car seat covers from halfrauds with 'ripspeed' on them with matching seatbelt harnesses.

ICE. I had a pretty groovy Kenwood equalizer that sat in the second DIN slot. Bodged it up to the stereo and got pretty equalizer lights, it was actually a very good unit. Wish I had never sold it but needed the money at the time.

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
W8 Light! You got one of them?
I don't even use the one I already have!

R32 steering wheel
I have a perfectly good steering wheel that I quite like, although the R32 one is lush. Lemme save some more kebab vouchers and I'll get a whole R32 [:)]

Car seat covers from halfrauds.
Believe it or not, my car already has Halfords seat covers! I take them off for meets and photos [:$]

with 'ripspeed' on them with matching seatbelt harnesses
Naff off!

ICE. I had a pretty groovy Kenwood
Happy with the factory stereo to be honest, and I much rather wind the window down and listen to my induction kit [:D][Y]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
You don't use the current interior light because all it does is come on when you open the door. You don't use a W8 light either, it just lights up pretty colours at night and gives you more buttons that light up! My old bora in the sig, at night, looks like spacestar galactica.

Has the vent lights, the W8 light, the illumination gearstick, etc!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, which is why I've already got one [:p] Got it from Awesome [:D]

Came in handy when I was fitting my rear ARB and it started to get dark [:)]

Also used it when I was doing a car park photo shoot and managed to lose my ticket 20 seconds after paying for it [:$]

1 - 20 of 72 Posts