Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, can anyone on here tell me if theyve seen a betta mk4 than this one! i doubt it very much but i put a challenge on the line! if neone thinks they can compete then feel free to post ya pics! the wheels, OH MY GOD

and does neone know wen the next meet is, im from leeds

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
That's a standard Oettinger kit and rims, but on an unusual colour and very well photographed [Y]

EDIT: Except they didn't extend the white background far enough to the right and you can see in the reflection where it stops and also some weird orange thing on the floor [:p]

·
Registered
918 Posts
Really like the colour.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
ok, can anyone on here tell me if theyve seen a betta mk4 than this one! i doubt it very much but i put a challenge on the line! if neone thinks they can compete then feel free to post ya pics! the wheels, OH MY GOD

and does neone know wen the next meet is, im from leeds
its nice yes, but as for finding a better dub i thinks thats down to personal taste. Ive seen a lot nicer dubs out there than that, thats not taking anything away from that one, just personal opionion.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's a standard Oettinger kit and rims, but on an unusual colour and very well photographed [Y]

EDIT: Except they didn't extend the white background far enough to the right and you can see in the reflection where it stops and also some weird orange thing on the floor [:p]
and you can see the reflection of a bloke in the front bumper - pah. Amatuers

·
Registered
639 Posts
Essex Ecsy - Its real. Been parked near it several times in shopping centre. Stunning mk4. To my knowledge it has..R32 front bumper, anni rear valance, smooth tailgate, anni spoiler, badgeless grill, 19" A8s etc.

BTW, to the person who said the oettinger golf's colour was 'nice'.....its called Silverstone Grey and is only available in the states. Shame as its easily the best colour.

·
Registered
412 Posts
lol I have those wheels as my winter wheels!

Like that white one... I cant post pics on here but if anyone has pics of GaryBrants mk4 thats one of my faves

·
Registered
918 Posts
Essex Ecsy - Its real. Been parked near it several times in shopping centre. Stunning mk4. To my knowledge it has..R32 front bumper, anni rear valance, smooth tailgate, anni spoiler, badgeless grill, 19" A8s etc.

BTW, to the person who said the oettinger golf's colour was 'nice'.....its called Silverstone Grey and is only available in the states. Shame as its easily the best colour.
That'll mean a call to a contact at PPG then. Cheers.

·
Registered
289 Posts
here's my 20vt, very similar to the black one above

Here's a before & after the new wheels, not that good quality on the second one, taken on my phone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, its not a Mk4 but think my Mk1 looks the business....

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 20 Posts