Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying the body kit, i have contacted dent reform i am just waiting for a reply, but does anyone else no where i may be able to get a kit from? Basically i am in two minds with the to just get the normal valances again, or get the kit... reason for this is due to the weather i ran over a very large falling branch and it has took some of the paint of the front of my valance, now depending on prices i may get the anni kit.

Regards Aiden

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
hell do you a good deal on the full anni, and its ABS plastic... not fibreglass which i have been told is a big difference,

im only getting the rear valence and anni spoiler

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry this is probably me being thick... but what are you offering mate i don't understand?

Cheers Aiden

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Sounds like he should of said "he will do" you a good deal

I am looking at getting a spoiler so keep us posted on the kit dude, would like to know if its good price.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry it was me being thick! I understand what you mean now, i thought you said "hell" but you mean "he'll". Sorry i now know what you mean, i have pm'd him but he has not got back to me as yet, i have just been quoted by OEM parts 480 pounds for the full kit apart from the spoiler.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I am looking at getting a spoiler so keep us posted on the kit dude, would like to know if its good price.
Yep, i now understand... I will let you know mate

Aiden

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

Yep, i now understand... I will let you know mate

Aiden
Nice one mate, might need a new car by the looks of this weather. Trees and roof slates flying all over Manchester at the moment [:S].

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it is pretty wild, like i said i have managed to ruin my front valance already! I think i will stay of the roads as much as possible while the weather is like this!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Sorry it was me being thick! I understand what you mean now, i thought you said "hell" but you mean "he'll". Sorry i now know what you mean, i have pm'd him but he has not got back to me as yet, i have just been quoted by OEM parts 480 pounds for the full kit apart from the spoiler.

Cheers
what.. well he quoted me a helluva lot less... around the 300 mk.. for everything and its ABS plastic not fibreglass

are OEM saying they are genuine ?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike from OEM parts quoted me 480 quid, i think i will wait to Andy (dent reform) gets the kits in ABS plastic because at the moment he can only supply in fibre glass, and i have been told that fibre glass is quite easy to get stone chips in it.

Aiden

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Sorry i only just seen this LOL

Have a look at the post i started and i will be putting the FINAL price up in the next hour [;)]

Andy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi

We charge ?650 delivered or fitted. Genuine 4 piece kit in factory paint. Colours we have are Tornado red, magic black or reflex silver. The only part of a kit not in factory paint is a reflex silver front, however these have been sprayed by a VW bodyshop so spot on.

I can do cut out or non cut out on the rear valance.

Just call to order - 01234 853225

Plus we have some primed kits if these aren't your colour. I will match any genuine quote that has proof for these!!

Justin

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi

We charge ?650 delivered or fitted. Genuine 4 piece kit in factory paint. Colours we have are Tornado red, magic black or reflex silver. The only part of a kit not in factory paint is a reflex silver front, however these have been sprayed by a VW bodyshop so spot on.

I can do cut out or non cut out on the rear valance.

Just call to order - 01234 853225

Plus we have some primed kits if these aren't your colour. I will match any genuine quote that has proof for these!!

Justin
Are your kits ABS plastic? Also i already have a spoiler on the back of my car, would this have to stay on or could it be removed to put the anniversary one on? Just one more question also how good are the finishes on your kits, no disrespect but i thought reflex silver was one of the hardest colours to match to a silver car? What would be the revised price without the spoiler?

Cheers Aiden

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi

Genuine with part number etc. Factory paint so can't get better finish. Front will be matched to this exact. All depends on how your paint is now, ie fade.

All the silvers I have sold have matched fine to original paintwork on a car.

The price is without a spoiler. 4 piece equals front skirt, rear skirt and 2x side skirts - five piece equals with spoiler.

Hope this helps

Justin

1 - 20 of 25 Posts