Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. you park in a car park right out the way in the corner... to protect your pride and joy.. and when you come back to it, the rest of the town have parked around you.. not straight, touchin gth eline to you can't get in when there are loads of spaces still about.

2. why is it when you've washed the car all the shite hawks take up bombing raids on your car!!!

3. those stupid boyracers in there saxo's/ vauxhall ashtrays/ and other chavy cars that wanna drive about 2inches from your rear bumper!

anyone else out there want to get somethings of their chests.

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
OH boy do i ever!!!!!

Over the last few days here there was tons of FOG and the amount of drivers that only have SIDE lights on and even more that have none on atall!!!!

i was thinking to myself "why dont the cops do anything" and then out of the mist A PLOD WITH NO LIGHTS ON!!!!

even at night the amount of idiots that drive with only side lights on is mental

the cops should dish out a 60 quid fine a 3 points for it as it is so dangerous.

until one of the clean you up and then it?s your fault!!!

i tell youmy blood could boil with this

Oh and the amount of cars with only ONE light is crazy and all the plods want to do is do others for speading!!! The amount of money they could make out of those donkys would give us all a break lol

RANT OVER!

·
Registered
384 Posts
4. why are people driving with their rear fog lights on even tho visibility is like you can see 20 cars in front of you, i pulled some1 over today to tell them to turn the rear fog lights off 'cos i was being blinded.

5. why are people doing 40mph in a nation limit zone and on the dual carriage way causing a long tail back as truck is trying to over take person on a hill

6. cant people use their driveway to park their car?

add further please...

·
Registered
530 Posts
as above i have two pet hates which really get me going

- people tailgating - really annoys me, i slow way down and they tend to get the message and

- people doing rediciously slow speeds on decent roads, why why why??? people like that cause accidents!

i can see this thread going for a while LOL

Noel

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sick of people parking so close to me in car parks so i took up 2 spaces it was mid-week so wasn't busy came back to a parking ticket wouldnt be so bad but there was only 2 other cars in there and it cost me ?4 for 2hours in the first place.

·
Registered
189 Posts
7. Chavs who intentionally walk slowly across the road so that you have to slow down for them. I soooo much want to break their freekin legs as I pass.

8. The way the back of my Golf gets absolutely filthy in the winter even when just washed.

9. People using mobile phones when driving. Passed a cop the other day who was going round a roundabout with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his phone. AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!! Give me strength.

10. Cyclists at night who don't use lights. See 7 above.

I could go on and on and on but that wouldn't be festive of me. Feel free to chip in..............

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
People who are looking for a road and go 5mph and then suddenly stop without indicating buy a f'in sat nav.
Fella i absolutely hate this. Even worse when cabbie do it looking for a road. You could actually push their bloody toyota faster!!!

Stupid idiots that think cause i drive a van they can get in the right hand lane and speed off in front of me when the lights change. Mate im driving a 2.8 06 transit, not exactly slow lol! Drivers who slam on their brakes as soon as they see the amber light! Then to top it off - NEUTRAL [check] YANK UP THAT HANDBRAKE [check]. When the lights turn green it takes them 5 minutes to pull off cause they practically have to start the car again to pull off.

[:D]

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Front fog lights, when there is no fog

People who brake, before indicating.......... I have two balls, neither are crystal

Drivers who pull out to overtake and don't accelerate, just pass at +2 mph

Rant mode: off[:p]

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Drivers who slam on their brakes as soon as they see the amber light! Then to top it off - NEUTRAL [check] YANK UP THAT HANDBRAKE [check]. When the lights turn green it takes them 5 minutes to pull off cause they practically have to start the car again to pull off.

Brilliant [:D] Forgot about that one!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Front fog lights, when there is no fog

People who brake, before indicating.......... I have two balls, neither are crystal

Drivers who pull out to overtake and don't accelerate, just pass at +2 mph

Rant mode: off[:p]
Yip, especially

11. Lorries that overtake each other and take half a bleedin hour to do so

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Oh and the amount of cars with only ONE light is crazy and all the plods want to do is do others for speading!!! The amount of money they could make out of those donkys would give us all a break lol
the amount of one lights on cars is unbelievable, where me and Andy (dentreform) live (wales) there are many narrow lanes. and i dont know how i would cope withj only 1 light working!!!!! and how they dont notice, surely they must do. and in the fog we had up my way todya, 2 lights were dangerous at 20mph in the lanes, but some idiots still refuse to pull in in the wide sections of the lanes, even when they have trailers!!!!!!!!! they just squeeze on by and drive at you to fast for you to ever reverse!!!!!

agreee with all above

especially the mobile phone ones, why dont the police pull them and in drag them out and ifne them!!!!

ao many other things i could go on about but mytyping has gone to hell as im getting enraged just thinking about it lol

arghhhhhhh

Andy

ps Merry Christmas [;)] LOL

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
and a happy new year LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
80 Posts
British Sugar have a factory about 1/2 mile down the road from where In live, it's only accessed by a single road, which is also the road I have to use to get to anywhere outside my village. This means there is a constant convoy of lorries going two and from there;

1. When it's been raining there is a nice layer of muddy sh*t on the roads which gets sprayed up all over your clean car with each one you pass.

2. When ever I'm behind one they drive at 40 on the 60 road, yet always manage to keep up with me at 60 when I'm in front.

As for general things,

3. Sunday drivers! has to be the worst thing when people dither around without a clue where they actually intend to go.

4. People who are incapable of judging distance between two lines forcing you to move over in to the dirt at the side of the road to save your wing mirrors.

5. People with expensive cars who park across 2 spaces as they are apparently more important than anyone else to risk getting dings from other peoples doors like the rest of us.

6. ^^ The people who are too fat to get in to their car in a car park so end up giving your bodywork a whack with their door open full.

7. Chavs who bomb it up and down school roads in their slammed Saxo's trying to impress school girls.

8. As already said, when someone practically parks their car on an amber light and then you sit there for 5 minutes waiting for them to release the hand break and find the biting point.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Stopping to give way or having to give way, and the impatient person behind you, who desides to overtake, and then block the road.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The worst one has to be when you let people out of a turning or flash them to let them know you are giving way, then the berks dont say thanks!!! [:mad:] Really Really pees me off, to the extent where i find myself hanging out the window shouting "didnt your mum teach you any f ing manners"! Saying that, around where i live and the surrounding areas "most" people acknowledge the fact that you let them out. Driving round Central London and other parts that the underground covers, its full of snobs driving their BMs and couldnt give a crap that i let them out. The standard of driving round london is terrible and thats coming from a transit driver!! [:D] Now i actually never let people out when driving round town because you can just tell the chances of them saying "cheers buddy" are slim...

The other day i was driving round town and a bloke had NO brake lights!! No brake lights how dangerous is that.....

[:D] Merry xmas [:D]

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
5. why are people doing 40mph in a nation limit zone and on the dual carriage way causing a long tail back as truck is trying to over take person on a hill
Have you noticed that a lot of the time these are Micras? Old and new!

people tailgating - really annoys me, i slow way down and they tend to get the message
I had a 30mph (in a 60 limit) drive towards work on monday with a car that thought tailgating was hilarious. When I came to turn I put my indicator on very sensibly then stopped at the junction and just sat there for a while staring at HER in the mirror - she just sat, trying to act casual.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OH AND ANOTHER THING!!

sittng at traffic lights and the d1ck infront is stiing on the brakes!! pees me off when your eyes get drawn to the 3rd light!!!!!!

cops parking in bus stops, on double yellow lines outside a shop coz they want a drink and food!!..

the speed camera pig ( i mean copper) that hides behind a tree. or parked on the pavement... if that ain't illegal then we should all park on the pavement.

buses!!!! AGGHHHH! .they just pull out without a hint of letting you know what their doing.

when you are trying to reverse park into a space at the side of a road and the d1ck behind can't wait 10secs to let you do the move.

people not using 'crossings' but cross 5metres away from them !!!

KEEP THEM COMING!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
The other day i was driving round town and a bloke had NO brake lights!! No brake lights how dangerous is that.....
Same here, I was behind a 7.5 tonne horse truck today and none of his back
lights were working and it was foggy, due to the height of the vehicle in my
own opinion it is harder to judge speed when a tall vehicle breaks without any
lights so I nearly went up the back of him when he broke suddenly.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I took the registration down and thought about calling the police, but
thought f*ck it they wont do anything but maybe log the call.

Also on the
same journey I was parking and 2 cars ahead in the queue, for spaces, were
attempting to park. They both were trying to get in spaces opposite each other
in a multi story and it was like a f*cking dance routine.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

One moves
forward, one moves back<o:p></o:p>

One moves
forward, one gives way. The other doesn?t take the opportunity till its too
late and they both end up moving then breaking.<o:p></o:p>

When they
decided who was giving way first it took her 5 minutes to position into the