Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Discounted golf GTI's

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  JamesR 
#1 ·
[8D] did any off you who recently ordered a gti mkv get any discount?, i know all the hype says not,but did u manage to? please post up spec and discount if you did.[:D]

wish and seckles have thier cars but will have ordered 2-3 months ago,and may have got discount before all the hype,would like to know as ordering in next 2 weeks,may have today if dumb @rse manager[:eek:)] @ jct600 had not taken the car to a meeting,four test drives had to be cancelled mine being one[:(]

btw i know drivethedeal can do about ?1200,and broadspeed a bit less,but have been warned of v long del dates,may be dealers scare mongering for buisness lol

cheers

vern

Discussion starter · #9 ·
[8D]thanx lads for the replies..

stu that what put me off drive the deal on a loaded golf non dsg ?25+ can get ?1300 off,bur del times long[:(]

Btw broadspeed chaged from 4 weeks now to 16 weeks with ?200ish off on ?25+k+ motor!!!!!!!!!

seckles thats who i am dealing with p/ex not an option they take the pi$$

milkfloat how u manage 3% mate,let me know[:D]

max vw jamjar on long dels too,and discounts tighter[:(]

vern

Discussion starter · #18 ·
Thanx very much stu,only heard good things about drive the deal[:D]

mick yorkshire dealers are very smug,as u say i wish i had got in sooner,jct's/vantage/alexanders not willing to budge@ the mo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.