Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting splashed in the week by a massive lorry pounding through a flood it looks rather dirty and spotty.

For the first time i didnt feel like cleaning it for some pictures, it looks muddier in person. Stopped off for a *** on the way home thought it looked ok with all the puddles about.

Here goes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
You DIRRRRTY BOY!!!![:p]

Are you liking your speedlocking Troll?

I cleaned mine today and some spotty toe-rag chucked strawberry mouse all over it.

I was'nt impressed[8o|]

GOOF

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol Steve, cheers for sorting that stuff out! Got to get out of the habbit of getting in car and locking doors with the interior button, love the alarm beep too...such a sexy beep!

I was expecting a dogging joke off you btw. [:D]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well if you insist!! But i did'nt know folks did dogging in the day!![:p] You learn somthing new every day. lol

GOOF

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Lol! At least stawberry mouse is tasty... Some complete noob did the biggest, most disgusting gob right onto the middle of my roof other night... I was only gone 2 mins to pick up a pizza... grrrr.... And I'd only cleaned it 5 hours earlier! Damn scum!

Troll I like the pics... I think dirty is the way forward in winter! [:D]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Troll, I am starting to like the unbadged look of your Bora, will have to have a close look at the next meet[Y]
Thanks mate, feel free to take a look. Im glad i put the grill on, i think it looks tons better than the standard one. Just need to get the bonnet notch filled in [y]

uh oh im picturing Andy licking flem off his car now. Whats wrong with me

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you know you love my pictures.

nah this wouldnt have happened if it wernt for that damn cig. And they say smokings bad ? [:)]

hehe more pictures next weekend *joke*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts