Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Pics? I WANT IT!!
Here you go mate, couple of pics of my OEM leather/alacantara interior, it's a Bora only option and is available in black leather with either black, grey or blue alcantara centres.... [:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
There not Recaros though. I hear sports seats can be very disappointing
No disappointment in mine at all tbh mate, i had Recaro's in my 1.8T Golf and whilst there was no doubt the Recaros offered more lateral support over 'sports seats' they do me just fine

Plus, every man and his dog has Recaro's, i like to be a little more individual...... [;)]

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those are Fantastic and exactly what i meant.  I have those in cloth at the moment and find the support excellent.  Now just to find someone with a bora with heated ones of those comp with door crads who want to swap...

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Those are Fantastic and exactly what i
meant. I have those in cloth at the moment and find the support
excellent. Now just to find someone with a bora with heated ones
of those comp with door crads who want to swap...
the rears wont fit though will they?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't say that!!! :-((

Do they not collapse down in the Bora? I thought they did... God i want that interior! If anyone out there does not like theirs and wants a nice cloth one + some cash.....

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
they'll fit fine as I put a golf  recaro interior in my bora and they're identical, the only thing that's different is the rear door cards.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The rear door cards do fit it's just that the top trim is longer on a Bora than a golf, pic enclosed you need a set of Bora door cards that you can butcher

Posted Image

·
Registered
920 Posts
There not Recaros though. I hear sports seats can be very disappointing
No disappointment in mine at all tbh mate, i had Recaro's in my 1.8T Golf and whilst there was no doubt the Recaros offered more lateral support over 'sports seats' they do me just fine

Plus, every man and his dog has Recaro's, i like to be a little more individual...... [;)]
have to agree with that [:D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts