Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know we are in the process of re-designing uk-mkivs.net with the aim being a more modern look and feel without loosing the simplicity that we are all used to.

The current software allows us to "theme" the website which basically means we can have multiple copies of the website each with a different look and feel and allow members to alter the theme as they wish. For the default theme we have decided upon a fixed width website (doesn't expand with the browser) with a large graphical image at the top, this is where we'd like you to come in......

We'd like anyone with artist/photoshop flare to come up with the image to go at the top of the page! This is open to anyone, we may switch images around on a monthly basis.

There are some requirements, ie the black/red/white logo must be clearly visible but basically you would have approx 900 x 200 pixels to play with.

Template available here.

cheers [:D]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Template available here.

This is the kind of thing were going for. Single image placed behind layered lines in the template:

Posted Image

Also as we will be using user images feel free to 'sign' the images with your forum handle or a line of text about the image, so we, and others, know who has supplied the image / cirumstances under which the image was taken [Y]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
What's the font for the tagline? I might have a go if I've got time, not promising anything though in case it's rubbish [:p]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Boras? Slightly Biased, but here's some I played around with - think I've saved them as the wrong jpeg, but still got the original PSD files...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.