Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day after Friday the 13th.... and I firstly discover a nail in my new rear tyre and then a lovely air gun pellet sized ding in my rear quarter panel FFS!!!! is what I thought plus I'm trying to give up smoking the tabs which madfe it even easier to stomach....

anyway enough of my moaning does anyone please have dentmasters contact details or web address as i cant for the life of me find it on google/yell etc??

Many Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet cheers gents,
do you know roughly how much they charge please?
i have also been told to try chipsaway too as they charge around ?45 per panel

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Is that inc. VAT & remember they charge more in the London area / South than up North as well.

A S2000 group buy on this got the cost down to ?32.90 inc VAT a panel up here, which I gate-crashed in my Golf !!!

Fabulous Job done.

Got a number off them for a local guy who sorts scratches out as well!!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Paul,  Do you still have the contact details?   I,ve got a small dent just behind drivers door which I would like to get sorted - it looks like someone opened a door against it with the key in the lock as it is small but fairly deep.    Usual tale - came back to my parked car to find dent in panel and no offending vehicle in sight!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Paul, Do you still have the contact details? I,ve got a small dent just behind drivers door which I would like to get sorted - it looks like someone opened a door against it with the key in the lock as it is small but fairly deep. Usual tale - came back to my parked car to find dent in panel and no offending vehicle in sight!
Hi Roger,

Dent Devil Rep for North of the Tyne is Steve Burdis

Mobile 07702 680366.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Guys - just got a deepish dent removed from my car today. I have taken before and after pics. The dent is just above the front wheel arch.

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

Peter from AutoDent (07814 095577) came to my home and spent 2 hours working on my car to get it back to the 'as new' condition you see here. He also did work on Oatz's R32. Btw, Peter's an Anni owner:

Posted Image

~ Maxie [:)]

·
Registered
566 Posts
It was ?60 all in. And yes, I was a happy chappy when he finished. He told me before he started that if I didn't like it, he won't expect to be paid. Such professionalism [:)]

~ Maxie

·
Registered
226 Posts
Any one used Chipsaway? Had some selfish barstool ram a trolley (I presume) in the side of my Mk 3 - lovely dent plus a 3" scratch, so therefore need the paint doing aswell as the dent - looks like dentdevils etc only do dents and not paint.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
It was ?60 all in. And yes, I was a happy chappy when he finished. He told me before he started that if I didn't like it, he won't expect to be paid. Such professionalism [:)]

~ Maxie
I might have to give him a all! Does he charge by the dent, by the panel or will he do by the car as well?

I've got 3 or 4 small dents that need correcting!

·
Registered
566 Posts
I am not sure of his charging structure. What I did was take some pics of the dent from various angles and then email these to Peter ([email protected]) so he can see the severity of each dent. I believe he charged Oatz ?50 for a series of small dents. Mine was a largish and deepish dent thus accounting for a slightly higher charge - I think this was justified by him spending 2 hours on the car and him also driving all the way from SE London to W London where I live (and then back again). Give him my name and tell him you saw it on the forum and he'll look after you.

~ Maxie

·
Registered
99 Posts
And you can even see what time of year the pics were taken looking at the tree in the reflectio of the car - sorry I'm really bvored at work

1 - 18 of 18 Posts