Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bargains galore, if your thinking of upgrading your monitor, WELL worth looking at, probably not for the gamers amongst us though. I might order a couple.

Clicky

·
Registered
218 Posts
Tempted to order one too - is it any good?

Despite sitting in front of computers, writing software all day at work. I know nothing about the hardware.... I would be using it hooked up to my laptop for working from home/web/graphics and a bit of gaming and maybe buying/building a PC in a few months...

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yer its pretty good, its response time is good etc.

I bought 2 [:D]

For 131 quid, its fan diddly astic!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Thing is, this has been posted on quite a few other sites now, so I can
see Dell coming back saying that the orders are now out of stock.

Best of luck if you do get one.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didnt even know this was a mis-price. Therefore, if it was a misprice, sorry people, you got excited over nothing [:$]

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think I might have got the last one, they dissapeared off the list, but I still had one in my basket...

Oh well.. if it arrives, it arrives!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm beginning to feel just a little cynical about these "miss pricings". Seems like now the sellers can't loose. They just declare a miss price and void sales, but in the meantime have had thousands of hits, which no doubt result in extra, real sales and new customers. There's no such thing as bad publicity and events like this must leave countless links all over the web.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm beginning to feel just a little cynical about these "miss pricings". Seems like now the sellers can't loose. They just declare a miss price and void sales, but in the meantime have had thousands of hits, which no doubt result in extra, real sales and new customers. There's no such thing as bad publicity and events like this must leave countless links all over the web.
I completely agree, I genuinely didnt know this was a misprice though, otherwise I would have put it up as one and warned everyone. Not that I bother putting misprices up here anymore.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
well I ordered one and received an e-mail although it was only an acknowledgement of order rather than a receipt. Well I'll just wait and see

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I completely agree, I genuinely didnt know this was a misprice though, otherwise I would have put it up as one and warned everyone. Not that I bother putting misprices up here anymore.
Not blaming you mate - always grateful for a heads up. Some happen, some don't! [;)]

·
Registered
195 Posts
So has anyone received an email to say that their orders are void?

Shame i missed the boat on this one again but see my other linky for a huge saving on the 24'' LCD.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ordered a couple of these yesterday afternoon - got my confirmation
through today..... only trouble is, they're confirming 2 x 17" CRT
monitors. Grrrr.

On the phone to Dell at the mo, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yer sorry people, got mine confirmed too, 2 x 17" CRT Monitors, which quite obviously it wasn't that on the screen!

Seems I'm gonna have to call dell too now to make a fuss. [:(]

1 - 20 of 107 Posts