Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi there, dont have much info on tyres, but though id post this website for you to look at prices. It was started by a guy who used to work for kwikfit I I remember right and though he would start up his own buisness as to pass on the savings as he bouight in bulk.

Hope its some help

8BALL

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've used Blackcircles before. I ordered a Dunlop SP??? tyre and saved a few quid from the usual hight street proce. Once you s elect teh tyre you want, they deliver the tyre to a local fitter (I think they've a list they work through) and then you book teh time for fitting and pay the fitter for wheel mounting/balance.

No complaints about using them...worth checking out

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Quote: posted by Bazrazmataz on 22/02/2005 23:02:31

So i can pick up 4 toyos for 380 quid But then by the time i get fitting done locally im sure the price will almost be 500 quid anyways !

Its up to you if you want to pay ?120 to fit tyres...

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
f1s !!! every one rates him here but I dont think there that good much prefer bridgestone re40 or re50 the honda type r forums have good info on tyres as there users seem to much more adventorous in terms of tyres than most on here and willl swap and change alot more

·
Registered
354 Posts
Also see if there are any tyre suppliers in tour area. I went in and asked for 2 dunlop sp and as they dont usually do small sales i got them dead cheap!! They also told me a place to go and say there name for a discount for fitting!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.