Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just picked up some 18" RS6 Alloys on ebay for a decent price ?300. What would be a good choice of tyre that comes in a reasonable price ?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi there, dont have much info on tyres, but though id post this website for you to look at prices. It was started by a guy who used to work for kwikfit I I remember right and though he would start up his own buisness as to pass on the savings as he bouight in bulk.

Hope its some help

8BALL

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
he's forgotten the link!

i know it's said over and over and over and over again, but rather than trying to save the pennies, F1s are streets ahead of the others, not too expensive now either

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've used Blackcircles before. I ordered a Dunlop SP??? tyre and saved a few quid from the usual hight street proce. Once you s elect teh tyre you want, they deliver the tyre to a local fitter (I think they've a list they work through) and then you book teh time for fitting and pay the fitter for wheel mounting/balance.

No complaints about using them...worth checking out

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So i can pick up 4 toyos for 380 quid But then by the time i get fitting done locally im sure the price will almost be 500 quid anyways !

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Quote: posted by Bazrazmataz on 22/02/2005 23:02:31

So i can pick up 4 toyos for 380 quid But then by the time i get fitting done locally im sure the price will almost be 500 quid anyways !

Its up to you if you want to pay ?120 to fit tyres...

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Quote: posted by LOFLUX on 22/02/2005 23:13:23

Cheers for that link vedhead.... just ordered some Toyos.... [:D]

My pleasure [^] Hope you like them as much as I do!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
f1s !!! every one rates him here but I dont think there that good much prefer bridgestone re40 or re50 the honda type r forums have good info on tyres as there users seem to much more adventorous in terms of tyres than most on here and willl swap and change alot more

·
Registered
354 Posts
Also see if there are any tyre suppliers in tour area. I went in and asked for 2 dunlop sp and as they dont usually do small sales i got them dead cheap!! They also told me a place to go and say there name for a discount for fitting!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.