Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I would normally go to my guy in addlestone but to far in work hours so does anybody know somewhere that is decent around the heathrow / west drayton / feltham area ?

Cheers

Henry

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Who's your guy in Addlestone....?

I usually go to Bracknell Tyre and Battery for mine - I know that's far too far for you from work, but I thought they were the cheapest for miles - Addlestone however is much closer.....!![:D]

·
Registered
154 Posts
There's a couple of places near Hatton Cross. Try Feltham Tyre Centre.

VERY competitive on prices.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Capital Tyres is the place I used for fitting he aint bad on price though either just could get GSD3 via mytyres for less and get him to fit them for 8 quid a pop.

I have found a couple of places local so thanks for nothing gents [;)]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers Lee I am just looking for someone to fit who know what they are doing with stretched tyres, dont want my newly refurbed wheels buggered by an incompitent idiot.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers fella I remembered those guys after I had posted and also found a guy at just tyres who knows what he is doing.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Capital Tyres is the place I used for fitting he aint bad on price though either just could get GSD3 via mytyres for less and get him to fit them for 8 quid a pop.

I have found a couple of places local so thanks for nothing gents [;)]
Just for the future - mytyres 235/50/18 Pirelli Scorpion STR ?106 +fitting

Bracknell tyres - same one fitted ?84

That's some saving!!!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
thats one random size tyre Richard so no wonder [:p]
PMSL! Yup it's pretty much an X3 only size, so prices are varying from ?230 for a Conti down to the spurious ones below the Scorpions that mytyres advertise on their site.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers for the other heads up gents I got a half decent price from just tyres in the end for some toyo t1s tyres at ?110 each fiited and balanced.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts