5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scroll down to vote

Month: December

Prize donated by Gadget Shop:

Chocolate Fountain worth ?40

Posted Image

And

Bumper sized bag of luxury milk fondue chocolate! Worth ?10 (*Disclaimer: You have to share with me if you win [;)])

Posted Image

Closing Date For Votes:
Christmas Day!!

So this month's vote is going to be slightly different... to recap on the year we're going to revisit those cars which were worthy enough to make it into the final vote - not once but twice in the year - but just got pipped to the post each time. All of the final competitors have been more than worthy cars, and deserve at least another honourable mention. This will be an extended poll for (almost) three weeks, closing on Christmas Day.

Excluding my own car from this vote, the most popular non-COTM members for you to vote from have been:

[poll]

nosaj, or It's been a hell of a year for dub-love!

Posted Image

Pat, or He's got the personal touch (to modding)

Posted Image

Shiuming, or Teasing ultimate performance from the 1.6

Posted Image

If nobody has a clue what I'm on about, have a read through some of their posts before casting your vote!
The winner will be announced on Christmas Day! (Yes I will be on here!)

Congratulations also to all of the other finalists this year, who have included: Chaz, Cluke, EstorilBlue, Gavin N.I., HUNNYMONSTER, J111ASE, Jose_Golf, magblixt, marc-dub, mattyV5, phat4, pomme, RobFish, sonny_sdi, The Walrus, thechief, turbodub and Viperpsych

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for voting, yeah it's a tough one this month they all have good reasons to be COTM [:)]

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
all very worthy for their commitment to the dubscene, good luck boys, unfortunatley 2 of you will come 2nd for the third time this year!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Blimey when did this happen , i just spotted it lol

oh i think a new pic will have to be posted up in the rides , as i have a few newer mods now [;)]

·
Registered
442 Posts
Best photography award goes to Shiuming... but my vote for all the subtle enhancing mods goes to Pat. With a better photo I think there may be a bigger margin. All 3 cars are worthy contenders though... very fine examples.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh i think a new pic will have to be posted up in the rides , as i have a few newer mods now [;)]
If you want me to update your pic (or Pat, Shiuming also), just PM me a link and I'll do it!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
blimey [:O] didn't expect that [:D][y]

thank you to all who have voted already [:$]

ps, Cat I have PM'd you with a link for a more recent photo if that's ok, thank you [:)]

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Shiuming for me [y]

Hope he returns back here soon
where is shiuming? im used to seeing him on the top most posting members bit all the time.

i voted him too as i think he has been very loyal to that car of his and has stuck with it. more discreet mods while keeping a clean standard look

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Shiuming for me [y]

Hope he returns back here soon
where is shiuming? im used to seeing him on the top most posting members bit all the time.

i voted him too as i think he has been very loyal to that car of his and has stuck with it. more discreet mods while keeping a clean standard look
I asked this a few weeks back also lol god knows wheres he vanished.. also he got my vote just down to the simple fact of how simple and clean his car is [y]

Sat [y]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.