Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of trying a set of these on my car (19's of course) after seeing the EIPtuning R32 wearing them. What do you lot think?

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do also Ram, but slowly they have got as common as RS4/S-line and RS6 alloys.

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
They do look nice but I think I prefer the A8's too. But I know you wan't a change. Spose you want a photochop?

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
nope!! im workin 1 extra day now - thurs and basically i need the car to commute etc,and all my routes mean me going on A roads (30mph+)

got a few weeks on in sep so i guess it will wait till then along with fitting a few new toys!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's a little photochop PJ did for me, but not sure if they are 18 or 19 inch version he chopped onto the picture.

Posted Image

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
You can't specify what size the wheels are Nick. Not unless I start taking measurements from the car and working it all out proportionally. But I made them the same size as the BK's that were on it originally in that pic. What size were the BK's? Did you not get my email reply?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I did reply to your email PJ. I wasn't sure if they the 18 or 19" version BK 299 I was wearing at the time of the picture.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Cage are they not Axis Milanos? If you need a UK supplier (which I am sure you alreayd have but still) there is a palce in Stoke that had them in the window. I think they look fantastic

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Place called 'Uniq Autostyle'? That wheel shop with the Merc cabrio on airbags outside all the time, off one of the A50 roundabouts as you head out of Stoke...but I cant remember which, sorry mate. After Tesco but before BP!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts