Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fella's, here's a photo of my MKIV. Some of you may have seen it at E38 this year. She's sitting on 19" Rial Daytona's and a set of KW Variant 2 coil-overs. She's a little high I know, but that's coz there's load of speed humps in my area. But hey, she can get low whenever i want her too..

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
<<<--- your avatar pic looks very interesting. Hope you can get your full size pics working soon mate :eek:D

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Firstly, you need to use an image hosting program like http://www.photobucket.com, and it would be advisable to have both windows open at the same time (i.e. one in the background) and move back and forth from one to the other!

Firstly, choose how many pics you're going to upload and find which directory they're in, s elect them to each box in photobucket one by one, then once you've s elected them all, click on submit photos! It gives you the option to upload upto 19 in one session! Once you've uploaded the s elected pics, there should be three boxes under each photo uploaded, highlight and copy the top link of the three! Then, once you've uploaded all your pics, paste each link in turn back here.

But hold on, it's not that easy, for each image you have to type img/img then place a [ bracket at the front of the first img, followed by a ] behind the first g, then do exactly the same for the second one only this time placing the first [ in front of the / and the last one at the end. (Then place the link of the pic you want to display between the two centre brackets that should now be facing each other). It should work then! [;)]

I sounds complicated i know, but if you read it properly and take your time, it WILL make sense! [;)]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2002 GTI 20V Turbo (16,000 original miles)

Full respray in Cherry Black
Audi A6 de-locked door handles
Venom Motorsport Bad-boy bonnett
FK Twin Chrome Angel eye headlights
KW Variant 2 Coilover Kit (40MM drop)
8.5" X 19" Rial Daytona 2 piece Alloys
Caractere side skirts (went around the world to get these)
312MM Audi TT brake conversion
Carbonio cold air intake
Miltek Stainless Steel discreet exhaust system
Flushed tailgate with Awesome GTI infill (flushed into tailgate)
Totally smoothed R32 Front bumper with washer jets filled in.
Totally smoothed rear bumper (all mouldings removed and filled in)
Mouldings from the side of the car have been removed
Rear wiper removed
Chrome surrounds on dials
Cream leather Recaro interior with 5" inch screens built in the headrests
Neuspeed polished caps and strut brace.
etc....

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I knew it'd be good :eek:D
Love your car mate it looks spot on, excellent choice of body mods IMO

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx mate.... Tried to get her into a few mags but nobody's interested... Oh well... She's only done 16K miles and she's a 2002 model...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Holy crap Batman!! [:O] That is one seriously sweetly modded MK4, it's gorgeous, love the touches! [*][*][*][*][*]

Glad to see you got the pics working! [;)]

P.S. If no-one's interested in featuring that car in a mag, they need their heads looking at!! [:O]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahahaha... Thanx mate... Thanx for the advise on how to get the photo's up too. Hope i didn't go too mad with them. Don't wanna boar you guys to death... Enjoy

Talk to ya soon.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
that looks beautiful mate, is probs the best looking black mk4 golf ive seen, love it...hmmm how have u much did you pay for your necvox screens? i had a set exactly the same but sold them when we got rid of the 740i, just after another set, also what rims have you got?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Wow, she's gorgeous...well worth the wait. Dare I say...perfect if it wasnt for the badboy bonnet/brows (cant' tell from the photo). Very well done.

Edit: Actually, perfect would be 19" BBS LM's which are very similar ;P

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanx dude, the screens weren't expensive the install was really where the money came in to things...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts