Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
I,d definately be interested ,as i missed the last two fitting sessions in berkshire, please keep us posted.

zak

·
Registered
47 Posts
Scottc, I can't post on the Seat Site. I don't mind either day, so would be grateful if/when a definate Date/Location is fixed it's posted on this thread.

Thanks....PAT [^]

·
Registered
47 Posts
As it seems e-mails and P.M's are not working at the moment, I would be grateful to anyone that is going to the Cruise Control Group Fitting on Saturday/Sunday 21st./22nd. November to post on this thread the details of the Day and the Location (preferably with details of how to get there) and the Time of meet.

I have checked on the Seat Cupra link provided by scottc but not much has changed in the last few days.

I missed the last Group Fitting and want to be at this one. Come on Fellas/Girls there is only 7/8 Days to go and I'm getting nervous!

Thanks.....PAT [?]

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Err,

I'd be interested if I get the kit from Foxy in time.

Read both threads on here and the Cupra.net site and cannot glean where the places are ?

It would appear that everyone knows except me !

All I know is that it's either Farnborough or Thatcham, any further details would be welcome.

Saturday is preferable for me....

Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
For those who havent seen the Seat Cupra Site: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=453517#post453517

this is on for Sunday 12th. December.

Click here for Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=487337&y=157340&z=1&sv=487250,157250&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

and these are the directions:

Get of the M3 at Junction 4 and take the A331 towards Farnaham, Aldershot. Go under the M3 and be in the 2nd lane from the left. You will approach a roundabout with traffic lights go straight taking the A331 stay in the second lane. The lane becomes a slip road. At the end of the slip road take right lane and turn right at the roundabout heading towards Farnbourough. You will go over the A331 and go straight on the next roundabout. Keeping in the left lane. Straight away you will then see McDonalds on your left thats the Farnbourhg Gate Retail Park.

Both of these thanks to magic77

Hope to see you there....PAT [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts