Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

After some posts on the CC GB thread about a Berkshire Group fitting.

Rally_Chris has offered his expertise to help. We have chatted about meeting at SavaCentre just off J12 on the M4 and using a corner of the car park. There's a McD and restaurant inside so there'd be refreshments but no covered areas.

Who would be interested in this on Sat 4th Sept.

Edited to show 4th as the date....('cos I need Chris' expertise!)

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chris - I've got my family hols then the Tour of Mull - doesn't sound as glamorous as Corsica! (but I bet everybody says that and expects that you swan around sightseeing all day....!)

Could we do the 4th then and see how many others would like to come along that day?

Thanks for the offer Russell - I think Chris has one...

R

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offer Jon, I think Chris has one - if not Russells very close too, would save sending.

R

·
Registered
18 Posts
me too please!!!

Asghar - it's about 1 1/2 hrs from Brum if the M1/M25/M4's clear! U can follow me down from Milton Keynes if its easier for you!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Lads im going to have to bail out. I must have the worst luck in the world. I have a resit exam on that date. 4th september of all days! Gutted!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Quote: posted by Rally_Chris on 23/08/2004 19:17:33

Have tool (or at least Matte has my tool), will travel!

[:I]

Chris you have PM

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So far we have:

Richard W

Gilbo

aaa

Mister E

Any other who've fitted CC like to come along and advise? Those of us using the expertise would be glad for the help and I'm sure would provide some food (McDs[;)]) and coffees - wouldn't we!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Supplier tells me all 40 are now in stock and being shipped today - I should get them tomorrow. (one day later than i hoped).

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Erm - put it this way; i'm rejecting my next car if the cruise control i'm ordering is not already fitted (how all this malarky started in the first place with my golf!!)

·
Registered
424 Posts
So if im reading this right,i can purchase the stalk and loom, on this date, and even have people ther to assist with the fitting??????

If this is correct then what is the price???

1 - 20 of 57 Posts