Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crail is on next weekend (the 31st) last one of the year as far as i know.

There are a few of us heading up already just wondering if anyone else is up for it?

Last chance to get some times before the weather gets really bad! [:D]

·
Registered
766 Posts
[:D]i'ii be heading up Kip

heard theres a blue mk4 golf with 19" rims wanting to race me[:p][;)]

roll up roll up, any one else wanna go???[:D]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'm really up for going, the only problem is that becase its a max flower day you'll only manage 4-5 runs up the strip ALL day (so my friend says who go's alot).

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bring it on ger! all in good fun![:D]

as far as runs are concerned it will just depend not every mag day is that bad! im going anyway its the last one might aswell make the most of it!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Quote: posted by MkIV Turbo on 24/10/2004 22:04:22

Yup I aggree chief, it is normally a complete nightmare to get runs in on a mag day, usually far too many chav cars also!

But we can go for a walk round and laugh at them [:D]

·
Registered
766 Posts
walk round them??? it's better fun beating them down the strip[:D][:eek:)]

it would be good to catch up with u guys, if were there early should get a good few runs in before it gets busy[8D]

·
Registered
990 Posts
Quote: posted by thechief on 24/10/2004 22:09:37

Quote: posted by MkIV Turbo on 24/10/2004 22:04:22

Yup I aggree chief, it is normally a complete nightmare to get runs in on a mag day, usually far too many chav cars also!

But we can go for a walk round and laugh at them [:D]

LOL sounds like a good day out then[;)]

Don't like attending these types of events myself because it's usually chav central.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
think it was this time last year that I met up with you lot for the first time. Was quite a good crack but as you say you'll freeze your nads off

·
Registered
166 Posts
well lads and chickadees! i should be at this one too....not in a mk4 though...unless i can persude someone to drive it. Goni take old c8....get her back tonight! Tax runs out after sunday....so i supose i better get one last run in her b4 i put her to bed and up forsale! Am not racing any of you guys cause you will all beat me!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I might come along will see how i'm feeling, I'm going to a Halloween party on the Saturday night, and as some of you will know from last year, I wasn't in any fit state to drive [B)]

Might take my car on the strip since I've only done it once this year since getting the car remapped, so bring it on Ger lol [:p] I'll race you again [;)]

1 - 20 of 64 Posts