Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
depending on budget, i would say smooth the strips out!

euro style!

cant really tell due to the gamma of the pics but whack a 4mo front
valance too and some aero wipers! have the brakes been upgraded? if so
- red calipers would bring the wheels / brakes out

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
depending on budget, i would say smooth the strips out!

euro style!

cant really tell due to the gamma of the pics but whack a 4mo front valance too and some aero wipers! have the brakes been upgraded? if so - red calipers would bring the wheels / brakes out
another thing high on my list, i want the 312 brakes iv seen on ebay with the red calipers, im going to have to change my hubs though cus the cars only a 1.4, i know i dont need big brakes but mine look tiny behined the wheels, and i love the way the red ARB looks against the black [:D]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Your car looks great as i always say.. one of my fav now.. as its different and unique in its own ways. [y]... All i reckon you should do is a black grill with the black stubby's and maybe the b-pillars and leave it as that with a light smoke tint..[:D] i don't think a black roof would suit your car for some reason.. but as ive said maybe highlight some areas with a touch of black.. will make it a bit more personalised..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your car looks great as i always say.. one of my fav now.. as its different and unique in its own ways. [y]... All i reckon you should do is a black grill with the black stubby's and maybe the b-pillars and leave it as that with a light smoke tint..[:D] i don't think a black roof would suit your car for some reason.. but as ive said maybe highlight some areas with a touch of black.. will make it a bit more personalised..

Sat [y]
Cheers [:)] yeh i really want to do the grill black, never had thought of doing the roof, done a lil photoshop to see how it would look

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Personally I'd leave the gril, the shadows create the black and so it contrasts well with your lights and bumpers being black and silver also, like the black roof though then it just looks perfect IMHO

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
i seen this today face to face at the small meet we had and looks even more lush in real life.

if you are going to keep the black bump strips id colour match them with ur wheels..

good work mate and nice to meet ya ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts