Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone wanting a 205hp conversion on there 20v golf turbo (150hp)

The price will be low at ?150 all in with no charge if you are not 100% entirely happy.

I am based midlands and can do this asap.

I am wanting someone to give an indipendant review on our work.

ChippedUK

·
Registered
436 Posts
i contacted you over weekend about a remap on golf turbo and took it to chester today, just wondered why i had been charged 250 when you wil do it for ?150? quite annoyed to be honest after reading this post,

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason i offered this deal was because i wanted an indipendant review of our work on the forum and the deal was to promote our work.

The job you had today was a 205hp conversion which i beleive to be the best remap on the market in the UK and at the best price in the UK.

I dont know of anyone offering a remap of this quality at this price.

What is your opinion of the work done ?

·
Registered
436 Posts
yeah but would have been more than happy to review the remap and was about thinkin about havin the a3 turbo done too but thinkin not after jus payed 100 more than the next guy.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The price is ?250 though and not ?150.

?150 is for a one-off review of our work.

If you had given a full write up on the work i would of happily refunded you ?100 and cant understand why you seem funny about this which in all honesty has ruined the thread.

The base line is even at ?250 you got the best remap at the best price in the UK which cant be bad.

I heard how the car went and am confident you feel happy with the work.

My dealer quoted "so powerfull it shouldnt be allowed"

·
Registered
436 Posts
well then il delete all my posts, and not disputing the product. if you can do my audi same engine code for 50 the difference il be more than happy to write review and pass your business cards about, not a problem

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know what to say really :)

I think you need to work on your communication skills :)

If you want the other car done ill do that at the reduced price in exchange for a review.

Maybe if you wrote a review on the golf that was done today it would be a great start.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
The job you had today was a 205hp conversion which i beleive to be the best remap on the market in the UK
Can you back that up?

I assume you have tried all other maps available?

Also most mappers quote higher figures (and get them).

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes of course, we are not a new company, we are highly established but not so much in the VW scene hence the offer.

With ChippedUK if your not 100% happy there is no charge.

We can take the turbo too 260hp if you wish, the only question is reliability which is why we offer guaranteed upgrades based upon expertise in the work done.

205hp for a fwd car is more than enough,

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
We can take the turbo too 260hp if you wish,
the only question is reliability which is why we offer guaranteed
upgrades based upon expertise in the work done.

205hp for a fwd car is more than enough,
260bhp from a K03sport?

What hardware changes can you see being needed for this?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The point i was trying to make is it is easy to quote a power gain, to take the 20v too 260hp in theory only needs a 790mb of pressure rise but the problem is how long would the engine last ?

The relatively small increase needed for 205hp is an excelent point of reliability and performance.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am unable to travel as im that busy and have to be here as many people in the uk use me to write there mod files so i need to be at the end of a pc to get there files done and emailed back quickly.

i am based just outside birmingham and the website is www.chippeduk.com

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
I am looking for someone wanting a 205hp conversion on there 20v golf turbo (150hp)

The price will be low at ?150 all in with no charge if you are not 100% entirely happy.

ChippedUK
One of my work collegues (markpash) had his BMW 325 remapped by Jayson @ ChippedUK last week, he didn't think much to the map and the car was today put back to standard.

I guess you will have to suck it and see with this guys remaps, I assume you'll only get over 205bhp from K03 Sport equipped cars?????

[;)]

·
Registered
445 Posts
I take it this is a K03s-equipped Golf right? If not, and my car sale
falls through i'd be interested if it could be applied to a 98 Passat
(its a throttle cable version), i'm only in Redditch - can't get much
closer to Bromsgrove than that!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I own a agu non-dbw 1.8T 150bhp golf and would be more than happy to do a write up on here about the experience i recieved from your company, I live in kent, but would be more than happy to travel. What about tomorrow, today i am working

michael

·
Registered
316 Posts
why have all you guys shot him down in flames?

205bhp for ?150 offer... infact 205bhp for ?250 is CHEAP!

someone who doesn't have alot of money and wishes to ge a remap.... this is a perfect place to have it done...

why challenge everything anyone says on the forum.... just silly really...

i think this post should be restarted from the first post...

im off to awesome now to see most of you guys and girls...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

ChippedUK
One of my work collegues (markpash) had his BMW 325 remapped by Jayson @ ChippedUK last week, he didn't think much to the map and the car was today put back to standard.

I guess you will have to suck it and see with this guys remaps, I assume you'll only get over 205bhp from K03 Sport equipped cars?????

[;)]
I am the UK`s bigest bmw tuner and i gave mr pashley my honest opinion and for this he wasnt happy.

he wanted to take an e46 325 bmw too 7000rpm when the simple fact is that if you go past 6750rpm the engine will fail quickly, he was happy with my advice so i did the work and the only problem was with the rpm and not the work, he just wanted a higher rpm.

It is like one of you guys coming to me and asking me to run 40psi on a standard engine, it is my DUTY to tell you this is going to kill your engine, if i didnt do this i wouldnt be doing my job.

Mr pashley is the only bmw owner of a petrol engined car i have EVER had complain !!!

I went out of my way to offer great advice and save him from the pitfalls of a dead engine and this is how he repaid me.

Anyway, off that subject, i am in work today, if anyone wants this offer please feel free to call me on 07815-501867.

I am not some bloke starting with cheap coppied software or hardware, i have been doing this work for 12 years, am a uk dealer for dimtek and the uk distributor for OC tuning hardware.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.