Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, few of you guys were saying perhaps we should convoy down to the London meet on the 12 Sept. Sounds like a good plan to me! If we all meet up somewhere near Jnc 2 off the M25 we can all go together as i know a lot of people will be passing that way anyway.

I live very local to there and for you guys who know the area well, there is an Esso station and Audi garage, jus on that roundabout where Jnc 2 is. This would be a ideal place to meet.

Put your name down if your interested in meeting there, or thereabouts!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I was thinking more along the lines of a meet at Jct 23 South Mimms where london Meet 3 was then go from there? seeing as i live near Jct 26

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I'd be up for a Jct 23 (south mimms) meet Viperpsych! But I think for Gengar and GreenBeast it would be quicker and eaiser to go from jct 2 to jct 10 as its only 8 juctions!

Jct 23 to Jct10 anti-clockwise 13 Junctions, clockwise its 18!

The south mimms way (anti-clockwise) would benefit those coming from jct 25

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i usually only take about 30 mins to get to jnc 10 so i think that would be a lot quicker. well we can still have a mini convoy :p

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Quote: posted by GreenBeast on 16/08/2004 20:58:16

hey wallacel you and me on another convoy then!

hopefully S1R SS will join us as well

[;)][;)][:D][:D]

·
Registered
31 Posts
I might be able to make this one too. If I do I could meet u guys at Junction 2. But will confirm closer to the time.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
yeah it'll be good to get a few cars on this convoy...turn some heads on the motorway

as long as everyone doesn't zoom off and leave me behind in my 1.6

·
Registered
459 Posts
I will be joining @ j8 on the m25,travelling up from worthing on the coast so if anybody from west/east sussex wants to meet along the way give us a pm,then we can meet who ever around the m25[^]

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
you won't be going very far will you...joining at J8 and leaving at J10

but anyway it looks like we're gonna have several separate convoys on the M25 at the same time

1 - 20 of 100 Posts