Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're interested in meeting up on the Sunday morning to convoy down there then post here and we'll sort something out! I know there's a few of the Himley guys coming, so who else is about and wants to meet up??

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am coming from Tamworth area so i can i guess pick a few routes or options , so if you let me know where you would like to meet up from im sure i will be able to have a look and give it a go. I will warn you in advance that my geography of the area is not brilliant so make it easy for me and the sat nav and i should be with you. [Y]

i live very close to M42 /. juntion 10 if that helps with any planning

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys been away from computer until now - the route we normally take is along the M6 and down the M1, last year we met up J2 of the M5 i think it was, grabbed some McDonalds breakfast, and headed on!

Where else would people like to meet? And what time? Im guessing if we meet at 9 then we will be at Billing for around 10ish? Sound good to people or not?

## Edited ## Meeting at Juncion 2!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Junction 3 : M5 i take it there be services there ? im up for it gonna check the route and phone my mate who is coming to see if hr=e is up for the early start , will post shortly

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right, it is Junction 2 of the M5 - when you come off there's a toys'r'us and mcdonalds, you cant miss it [:)]

So if we say there at 9? Or 9.30? How does that grab everyone? [:d]

·
Registered
91 Posts
veedubdude : trust me i can miss it [:$]

So to get this right Juntion 2 M5 and i look for mac donalds / toys r us , now if im looking in right area thats Macdonalds at oldbury off Wolverhampton Road .

If right and i don't get lost i will be there 9 ~ 9:30

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Cheers Paul,

You knew i'd get there eventually![:p]

The convoy is leaving a bit late for me , as I have arranged to meet the SW massive at 9 at A43/M40 junc 10 services at 9, so I will see you all there[Y]

I'll be the dirty Borat in the corner[;)]

Will probably cruise back with you though[Y]

John

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Paul - dont worry no probs matey!

John - Badge looks good, liking it!

Mine was clean until I've just driven home from Liverpool... the front is simply covered in flies! So Im up at 6 cleaning and waxing again... d'oh!

See everyone in the morning, will be nice to meet some new faces!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.