Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ya reckon then? Its just a thought at the moment thats running round ma head. I like to keep things OEM but modified if you know what i mean. The simplicity of the BOLF conversion makes life a lot easier too. Then theres the rare side to it. Not THAT many in the UK at the moment. The smoothing thing is being done to death now so a change is needed. So if theres a Bora owner out there that fancies a swap, lets talk! All my parts that would need changing are in A1 show room condition, and the front bumper is smoothed. (i also have a non smoothed front bumper)

What are your thoughts on this one then?

EDITIED TO ADD: My headlights are OEM Anniversarys.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
GLI (US spec, basically like an Anni spec Bora)

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Votex kit is like the R line bumper for the Bora, we're talking rocking horse poo here, and I can't find an image but someone posted one here recently. Or there is the Kerscher R-RX (I think, will check PVW tonight) which looks OEM. Or how about Oettinger lower valance - Two Golfs and a Bora

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks too dark, i cant see the bottom. ive seen on vortex some very sexy boras front bumpers. one of which looks like a votex. im sure ive seen a silver bora from this site with the same bumper. was it mikep's?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I think you would need the sideskirts too if you were going for the complete Votex front bumper.

R-Line rear would go very well too.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
You should swap first letter of your badges as well, to make it look as if it actually came from the factory that way. Should raise a few eyebrows or laughs. Certainly did when I told my local VW service centre about these conversions, they've never seen one before [;)]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
You should swap first letter of your badges as well, to make it look as if it actually came from the factory that way. Should raise a few eyebrows or laughs. Certainly did when I told my local VW service centre about these conversions, they've never seen one before [;)]
We were gonna badge them up as Gora and Bolf, but my cars just back from the bodyshop with a new bootlid all nice and shiney and de-badged, so not sure whether to keep it de-badged or stick Gora on it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts